2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

He will be okay. His daddy can foot the bill and he can do what most other Athletes do. Sit out a year and be eligible for a scholarship or transfer to schools outside of the SEC or Clemson. Of course, this all could've been avoided if he stuck at AU. Either way, rules are rules. Also, it seems underneath the scene AU was committed to him, as he didn't sign the NLI because of a "family issue" yet, he still chose to commit to us. Personally, I don't think the kid had the grades.

Ding! Ding! Part of the responsibilities that weren't taken care of while here. Given the injuries he had, it provided plenty of time for him to focus on school but he didn't.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with the way Auburn handled it. If he had done the things he agreed to do he would not be in this situation. It is not Auburn fault that he did not do the work. SDJ needs to get his act together. Things will be just fine for him....he has plenty of choices. 

51 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I have no problem with the way Auburn handled it. If he had done the things he agreed to do he would not be in this situation. It is not Auburn fault that he did not do the work. SDJ needs to get his act together. Things will be just fine for him....he has plenty of choices. 

It almost sounds like passing him off to Muschamp would work in our favor.

2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

It almost sounds like passing him off to Muschamp would work in our favor.

And he absolutely can do that ONCE he sits for a year . Works out for everyone .

43 minutes ago, DAG said:

And he absolutely can do that ONCE he sits for a year . Works out for everyone .

Heck, if he's a problem off the field, it works in our advantage even when he's sitting.

Archived