Coaches T-Will & Steele already making waves w/ 2017 LB recruiting

ellitor

So many good LBer's out there. AU will get 4 great ones. Not worried about LBer recruiting at all. QB? :dunno:/>

QB is a definite concern if we lose Mond. My guess is the staff would make another hard run at Naecisse especially given LSU also has a pocket QB commit whose stock is going up in a hurry, or N'Kosi Perry from Miami.

Better shot at Perry, LN isn't leaving the state.

I've heard Tray Bishop thrown around as backup plan.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many good LBer's out there. AU will get 4 great ones. Not worried about LBer recruiting at all. QB? :dunno:/>

QB is a definite concern if we lose Mond. My guess is the staff would make another hard run at Naecisse especially given LSU also has a pocket QB commit whose stock is going up in a hurry, or N'Kosi Perry from Miami.

True but I got a strong feeling if we get him he then would not be the only QB in the class. Another name to watch is Toney from Mobile. He is committed to Florida.

True but I got a strong feeling if we get him he then would not be the only QB in the class. Another name to watch is Toney from Mobile. He is committed to Florida.

I fear that we may be too late to get Tony but he's from in-state so who knows...

The bammers around Mobile would pull out all the stops in the "anywhere but Auburn" game. True, it doesn't always work. See Tre Williams, but they'll bring the heat.

The bammers around Mobile would pull out all the stops in the "anywhere but Auburn" game. True, it doesn't always work. See Tre Williams, but they'll bring the heat.

Not with Toney. I'd bet the bammers would pay Toney to go to AU. Kid is good but not SEC starting QB good. IMO anyways.

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

1 maybe 2 more 

So, E, or was it WDE, said we were done with LB recruiting... does that mean we have 1, maybe 2 more silents?

40 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

So, E, or was it WDE, said we were done with LB recruiting... does that mean we have 1, maybe 2 more silents?

It was WDE and put 2 and 2 together to answer your 2nd question, or 3 & 1 or 2 in this case.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It was WDE and put 2 and 2 together to answer your 2nd question, or 3 & 1 or 2 in this case.

so 1 definitely silent commit and one we think might be a silent commit... but if he's not, we're not getting him.  Got it.

Archived