Post championship game press/interviews

its tough even for this man to watch those girls in the press conf. I got emotional hearing them. Everyone is so proud of them. To see Cooper blame themselves for not picking up Carosone after those errors, and see her crying because they let HER down.

Geez, I wish all our sports had their attitudes even in such an emotional defeat. They are champions. after over 60+ games and it to come down to 1 run, and so many turning points.

Thanks to this team...I think ALL of us will remember you with respect and great moments.

its tough even for this man to watch those girls in the press conf. I got emotional hearing them. Everyone is so proud of them. To see Cooper blame themselves for not picking up Carosone after those errors, and see her crying because they let HER down.

Geez, I wish all our sports had their attitudes even in such an emotional defeat. They are champions. after over 60+ games and it to come down to 1 run, and so many turning points.

Thanks to this team...I think ALL of us will remember you with respect and great moments.

They are champions indeed, SEC champions. That's nothing to sneeze at. Toughest softball conference in the country. Half the NCAA field came from the SEC.

I can't bring myself to watch the presser though. I hate to see them so sad after such a remarkable season, but I understand it 1000%.

I couldn't watch the presser - still cannot. I have never understood why we think that young women (and men) who have just lost playing sport that they love and put hundreds of hours into training should have to sit in front of the press and talk about when they should have done.....

I couldn't watch the presser - still cannot. I have never understood why we think that young women (and men) who have just lost playing sport that they love and put hundreds of hours into training should have to sit in front of the press and talk about when they should have done.....

We all know Cam's thoughts on the matter.

Archived