Negative Recruiting Question

CameronCrazy

Wasn't Tre Williams a 5 star? He's still on the roster and will be manning one of the starting spots

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this year we have 2 great linebackers already committed, including one that is a top 100 player in the country. Other than frost (who did not live up to expectations) I can't remember the last elite linebacker that we signed. But if things stay the same that will change this year.

We have recruited more top defensive talent to AU over the last few years than I can remember over the last 15 years. Our defense should be salty this year.

I wished AU wouldn't wait ill a position is depleted before recruiting that position. D-Line last year. WR last year. OT, TE, QB & LBers this year.

Will this year we have 2 great linebackers already committed, including one that is a top 100 player in the country. Other than frost (who did not live up to expectations) I can't remember the last elite linebacker that we signed. But if things stay the same that will change this year.

We have recruited more top defensive talent to AU over the last few years than I can remember over the last 15 years. Our defense should be salty this year.

I wished AU wouldn't wait ill a position is depleted before recruiting that position. D-Line last year. WR last year. OT, TE, QB & LBers this year.

If there's one thing Gus has proven, it's that he likes to play with fire...can't close the deal comfortably on anything...has to be some drama and suspense up until the last possible minute.

Archived