2017 3* LS Bill Taylor signs with AU (Updated)

In fact WDE has said the DC move was best for AU, Gus, and DC.

True, but in Eagle's defense, it did appear as if WDE's distaste for Gus hit it's high point when Craig left. The timing was likely pure coincidence, but I can see why Eagle made the claim.

That's the problem with making accusations/claims matter of factly when you don't know what you're talking about.....

Yes. A lot of "that" going on in this forum.

Edited by creed

A 5* long snapper? I didn't know there was such a thing!

Snappers are 2*s on recruit sites. Snapper & kicker sites like Kohl's will give them a 5*. I think ours is too on those sites. Edited by ellitor

Snappers are 2*s on recruit sites. Snapper & kicker sites like Kohl's will give them a 5*. I think ours is too on those sites.

Ha, I sure hope Gus isn't planning for the future.

I don't ever want to see that kid..no offense

Snappers are 2*s on recruit sites. Snapper & kicker sites like Kohl's will give them a 5*. I think ours is too on those sites.

Every team needs a long snapper that is good. Ours is graduating soon. Might as well get another 1 on scholly in January 2018 after the current one finishes in the fall of 2017.

Why not? If you're afraid of what some bammer might say, Eastwood just posted a link to bammer's snapper commit. Any team can lose a game if that part of their kicking team isn't excellent.

Why not? If you're afraid of what some bammer might say, Eastwood just posted a link to bammer's snapper commit. Any team can lose a game if that part of their kicking team isn't excellent.

See LSU 2013...didn't we have a bad snap in the 1st half on a punt that cost us points or at least gave them the ball inside the 20???

all deep snappers have a bad snap or 2 or 3 during their careers ... just hope its not at a critical time ... those chances reduce if you have a good one ... definitely worthy of a scholarship spot, if they are good enough.

Dropped snap by the punter. Snap was good. Monsoon falling early in the game got us in a hole early.

I knew we had a snap/punt issue...couldn't remember the details. Thanks.

If we have three of them on scholly then I see a problem

Not sure is sarcasm but We have 1 FTR.

No not sarcasm. Just having one on scholarship isn't a problem, but if we had three or four then I think it would be a problem

No not sarcasm. Just having one on scholarship isn't a problem, but if we had three or four then I think it would be a problem

Yea, agreed. I think the new snapper goes on scholly after our existing snapper runs out of eligibility.

Yea, agreed. I think the new snapper goes on scholly after our existing snapper runs out of eligibility.

Bingo

Every team needs a long snapper that is good. Ours is graduating soon. Might as well get another 1 on scholly in January 2018 after the current one finishes in the fall of 2017.

Yeah I got ya.

I was joking about Gus maybe planning to punt so he needs a five star long snapper....

It was vague on my part

• 4 months later...