2017 4* LB Tyler Taylor

ellitor

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Somebody did a crystal ball thing that way and a bunch of people seem to think that makes it a done deal. Me, I know nothing!

Nobody has said nor implied it's a done deal. LSU has the momentum right now is all we are saying. As GWill said it would help if Willie Gay would shock the home city Miss St Bulldogs by picking LSU.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

first it was a joke (for the most part! ha) second is it? I can't remember if Jlee uses it or not. Don't have a sub there anymore.

In fairness to my POV when you go all caps you usually aren't joking.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

In fairness to my POV when you go all caps you usually aren't joking.

it varies. back and forth. I am flexible in that department. got to mix it up to keep people on their toes. Would it really be a shock now for willie to choose lsu? lsu seemed confident recently but yes so is State. Just reading the tea leaves it really does seem like he is waiting to see what he does.

53 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I like that he didn't commit last night

got a crystal ball from the lsu mod today.

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I swear if I have to hear the word TRENDING 1 more time when it pertains to recruiting I WILL LOSE MY sh%t! Seems lately all keith has been saying so and so recruit is trending INSERT TEAM NOT NAMED AUBURN! haha

You lost that a long time ago.......sorry couldn't resist.

Just now, augolf1716 said:

You lost that a long time ago.......sorry couldn't resist.

this is true. I have picked up where jeff left off!

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

this is true. I have picked up where jeff left off!

No. You argue & are passionate about your POV but you don't always have to have the last word & are not disrespectful to other posters....And before anyone says it I know I have my short comings too but I am working on it.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No. You argue & are passionate about your POV but you don't always have to have the last word & are not disrespectful to other posters....And before anyone says it I know I have my short comings too but I am working on it.

haha OUCH. no love lost for our departed jeffrey.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

haha OUCH. no love lost for our departed jeffrey.

Is he seriously gone? as in only leaving the site? I hope not something worse.

Just now, ellitor said:

Is he seriously gone? as in only leaving the site? I hope not something worse.

yah he left. Said he needed to take a break was letting posters get to him. He will be back is my guess. Its like a drug you cannot totally kick. Got to get his fix sometime.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

yah he left. Said he needed to take a break was letting posters get to him. He will be back is my guess. Its like a drug you cannot totally kick. Got to get his fix sometime.

I do wish the best for him & tried to tell him once he was letting posters get to him. If he wants to come back here that's great but TBH he would fit in much better with the AU SEC Rant board. It's edgy and he's an edgy kind of guy.

Just now, ellitor said:

I do wish the best for him & tried to tell him once he was letting posters get to him. If he wants to come back here that's great but TBH he would fit in much better with the AU SEC Rant board. It's edgy and he's an edgy kind of guy.

orrrrrrrrr the bunker! but yes that would work as well.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Nobody has said nor implied it's a done deal. LSU has the momentum right now is all we are saying. As GWill said it would help if Willie Gay would shock the home city Miss St Bulldogs by picking LSU.

I bet not. I bet if they get Gay they just shift gears and sell being part of the nations top linebacker haul. It's what great recruiters do. 

9 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I bet not. I bet if they get Gay they just shift gears and sell being part of the nations top linebacker haul. It's what great recruiters do. 

If that is want he wants, just commit to AU.

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Yes they would adjust if they have room at that point in the class. It would still help though. Enough to make the winning difference would remain to be seen.

6 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Aren't we taking Moultry as DE in Bryant's Position? What if we get Bryant? Could that move Moultry back to LB? Also several new CB'S in for TT to CornyDoggies.

if he goes to LSU here I wonder what really happened. Sorry not buying the depth chart crap. yah we return our starting LBers but 1 is a senior and we are thin behind our starters. With us getting the last official I thought it was all a formality we would get tt. I guess his mom fell in love with LSU more than us.

2 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Aren't we taking Moultry as DE in Bryant's Position? What if we get Bryant? Could that move Moultry back to LB? Also several new CB'S in for TT to CornyDoggies.

No. Whether we get Bryant or not we are recruiting TD straight up as a LB with an open mind for him to be an edge rusher down the line.

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

if he goes to LSU here I wonder what really happened. Sorry not buying the depth chart crap. yah we return our starting LBers but 1 is a senior and we are thin behind him. With us getting the last official I thought it was all a formality we would get tt.

We have 8 schollied on roster for next season with 3 committed. They have 6 schollied with 2 commits. It damn sure can be a real factor.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We have 8 schollied on roster for next season with 3 committed. They have 6 schollied with 1 commit. It damn sure can be a real factor.

it should not be for a school that recruits as well as we do. The other elite recruiting schools it never affects if the depth chart is not in their favor. This is where great recruiting schools like AU should shine being able to get a guy who is a luxury down the stretch and not necessarily a need. They have 2 commits I thought now with the flip I thought.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

it should not be for a school that recruits as well as we do. The other elite recruiting schools it never affects. This is where great recruiting schools like AU shine being able to get a guy who is a luxury down the stretch and not necessarily a need. They have 2 commits I thought now with the flip.

Umm. Have you looked at our NFL production at LB as it relates to LBs drafted against our competition? To call it piss poor would be an overstatement. Josh Bynes & Korlos Dansby are the only AU players in the NFL who played LB at AU. That's undrafted & 13 drafts ago. Combine that with LSU having lower LB numbers & it's like taking candy from a baby for Coach O til we produce draft picks & pro players.

Dear Lord I hope Tyler or Momma T don't read this.

Just now, ellitor said:

Umm. Have you looked at our NFL production at LB as it relates to LBs drafted against our competition? To call it piss poor would be an overstatement. Josh Bynes & Korlos Dansby are the only AU players in the NFL who played LB at AU. That's undrafted & 13 drafts ago. Combine that with LSU having lower LB numbers & it's like taking cake for Coach O til we produce draft picks & pro players.

Dear Lord I hope Tyler or Momma T don't read this.

I am just poking holes at the depth chart argument and given what we were told by mods. THats a whole other issue we have been terrible on lately.

Is he an LSU commit now, or is there still a chance he signs with us?

Archived