2017 4* LB Tyler Taylor

ellitor

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No where close to the level of O

Very true!

i lived in LA for 5 years. I can tell you that 95% or more of the people in the state are LSU fans. Even students, faculty, and donors at Tulane, ULL, ULM, etc. are mostly LSU fans. 

A recruiter like Coach O could easily lock it down. Easily! He is an elite recruiter among elite recruiters!

Hopefully we can win head-to-head battles outside of LA. Like Tyler Taylor!  I am with WDEWDE. I won't be comfortable counting TT in this class until the ink is dry. 

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

Oh and he may take it to NSD thanks to Lion's anticlimactic thread.

You'e welcome.  I'm glad I could make your Wednesday interesting :) 

15 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Yes, except Saban also coached at LSU but everything else you said I would agree with. It's easy to forget how bad LSU used to be. 

I will end my Lsu synopsis or whatever you call it. Saban got Lsu out of the toilet, but Les got it all cleaned up and smelling good for many years. I do not like Saban as do most of us on this site. Les was great and a coach that I respected and liked a great deal. I would not mind having Les at Auburn if Gus blows it and shatters the windows 2017. Nothing would make me feel better than Gus gets it going big time and steamrolls teams like bammer and even better. Hey Ellitor, this will be the end of the Coach "O" saga for now/

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Coach O was his closer though.

I thought that Les was one heck of a recruiter and did this many years before Coach "O" came rolling down I-10.

5 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Very true!

i lived in LA for 5 years. I can tell you that 95% or more of the people in the state are LSU fans. Even students, faculty, and donors at Tulane, ULL, ULM, etc. are mostly LSU fans. 

A recruiter like Coach O could easily lock it down. Easily! He is an elite recruiter among elite recruiters!

Hopefully we can win head-to-head battles outside of LA. Like Tyler Taylor!  I am with WDEWDE. I won't be comfortable counting TT in this class until the ink is dry. 

Tulane is way too classy for LSU. Those Coonass folks do love Lsu. I like those folks though. They will go the ends of the earth to help folks out. I have heard though that Coach "O"s aggressive tactics do turn off a lot of recruits and their family. You know, Lsu is a decent school, but Auburn is by far the more academic wise of the 2 schools.

23 hours ago, bigbird said:

Let them have more than 3 months and they will lock down the state easily

Too much love for the coonass school. Way too much! Some of us are going to have to pluck a few of your tail feathers to bring you back Camelot (Auburn that is)

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Again. Let's get back to Tyler Taylor. Looks more like he will commit somewhere next week.

Really hope it's AU. If we got him and Johnson would be a good finish. Would love Bryant but, disappointingly, looks like that is a real stretch. If we somehow miss on all three.....that would be an incredibly discouraging finish.

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Really hope it's AU. If we got him and Johnson would be a good finish. Would love Bryant but, disappointingly, looks like that is a real stretch. If we somehow miss on all three.....that would be an incredibly discouraging finish.

It might be closer than you think.

Ryan Johnson and Tyler Taylor for me and everything else would be gravy. Never thought we were getting bryant so will not be to upset if he goes elsewhere since he has seemed to never of been all that enamored with us.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ryan Johnson and Tyler Taylor for me and everything else would be gravy. Never thought we were getting bryant so will not be to upset if he goes elsewhere since he has seemed to never of been all that enamored with us.

We surprisingly have a very real shot.

Just now, ellitor said:

We surprisingly have a very real shot.

keep it down home cuz! haha. Trying to temper my excitement and expectations so I do not get hurt!

Keith made his crystal ball pick for Tyler Taylor and it is for LSU.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Keith made his crystal ball pick for Tyler Taylor and it is for LSU.

Yup. LSU has the momentum. Interestingly enough the LSU 247 reporters have not made picks yet.

Just now, ellitor said:

Yup. LSU has the momentum. Interestingly enough the LSU 247 reporters have not made picks yet.

Its been a long time since a LB kid target is going to pick LSU because they have a more favorable depth chart over Auburn. This one will sting. Twill has been in on this kid for a long time and LSU just strolls in at the last minute. We had distance in our favor to. 9 hours to lsu and only about 3 to Auburn.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Its been a long time since a LB kid target is going to pick LSU because they have a more favorable depth chart over Auburn. This one will sting. Twill has been in on this kid for a long time and LSU just strolls in at the last minute. We had distance in our favor to. 9 hours to lsu and only about 3 to Auburn.

Late but not last minute. They were on him all through December. And I don't think it stings that much if we get Bryant allowing TD to be a LB and continue to build depth in the next class which is very good also.

Just now, ellitor said:

Late but not last minute. They were on him all through December. And I don't think it stings that much if we get Bryant allowing TD to be a LB and continue to build depth in the next class which is very good also.

I just hate it for Twill. I wanted him to get this notch under his belt and win a intense down to the wire national signing day battle vs a elite sec rival. Get some hair on his chest so to speak. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just hate it for Twill. I wanted him to get this notch under his belt and win a intense down to the wire national signing day battle vs a elite sec rival. Get some hair on his chest so to speak. 

He's got hair on his chest for this. He was able to be a lead recruiter while he was a GA when we went through 2 defensive staff changes.

Just now, ellitor said:

He's got hair on his chest for this. He was able to be a lead recruiter while he was a GA when we went through 2 defensive staff changes.

I just do not understand how we did not close on this kid. We had the last official I thought that would of sealed the deal. This will take awhile to get over. Besides Stidham so far down the stretch we are struggling to close on these elite kids. Now all our hopes fall on ryan johnson and bryant.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We also signed his teammate and good friend last year. May be time for people to stop making jokes about Coach O and start recruiting like him. 

Archived