2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

Now we need confirmation from Matt Hill. I really think he is solid with us though. Sounds like we have a great chance with Caleb Tanner who is another big time 4 star player. We need to come through with a few quality O-linemen. This class is shaping up to be another stellar class for Gus & company.

They say coynis is the strongest recruit in the country . It’s nice having the strongest and fastest players in this years class

• Like 7

15 hours ago, doc4aday said:

we may bump up a notch or 2 in the recruiting rankings.

I wouldn't count on it.

12 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

They say coynis is the strongest recruit in the country . It’s nice having the strongest and fastest players in this years class

Who said this? I’d like to know how much he can bench press if you know those numbers as well. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who said this? I’d like to know how much he can bench press if you know those numbers as well. 

I heard two thousand pounds , but no back flip 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I heard two thousand pounds , but no back flip 

Sounds great. Maybe Auburn can develop him into a somersaulting, high flying DL. Still wondering who “they” is though. 

who is the strongest player we have?

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

@GwillMac6 if you’re talking gifs....

Golf and I are distant seconds to GwillMac6!

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

@GwillMac6 if you’re talking gifs....

I think if I post to many more gifs @Mikey might want to send me to the USO Penitentiary!!! lol HAYYYYULP mr fred!! please come bail me out! lol

tenor.gif?itemid=10361265

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think if I post to many more gifs @Mikey might want to send me to the USO Penitentiary!!! lol HAYYYYULP mr fred!! please come bail me out! lol

Why is there not a WWE thread on this site?!  There's so much I need to talk about after last night!

(Also, sorry for the quick derailment.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.)

• Haha 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Why is there not a WWE thread on this site?!  There's so much I need to talk about after last night!

(Also, sorry for the quick derailment.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.)

Coynis is a big rousey fan. he was talking about it on twitter last night. BOOM! that is how you bring it full circle! And I agree I need to discuss it with someone. suprised E never has tbh.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Coynis is a big rousey fan. he was talking about it on twitter last night. BOOM! that is how you bring it full circle! And I agree I need to discuss it with someone. suprised E never has tbh.

OK, screw it.  I'm starting a thread in the Non-AU sports forum.  Feel free to join.  E, I expect to see you there.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

One of y'all can start one...never mind @Brad_ATX already did.

Back to Coynis, I love how he virtually F-5ed UTk on twitter & locked up w/ AU.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

OK, screw it.  I'm starting a thread in the Non-AU sports forum.  Feel free to join.  E, I expect to see you there.

Only coming to make sure others don't give  ISH to the wrestling fans on the board.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dude, the USO is NOT anything like a penitentiary. When I was in the Service there were always nice ladies at the USO to provide cold drinks and cookies and sometimes on Saturday nights they bought a bus load of girls in and had dances for us. The USO is very nice. You must be confused.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

We got an athletic freak on our hands. Perfect for our d-line. Can't wait to see what Garner molds him into. He was also a wildcat qb ?

• Love 1

I am impressed.  Don't let Bruce Pearl see that clip.  hahaha

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

We got an athletic freak on our hands. Perfect for our d-line. Can't wait to see what Garner molds him into. He was also a wildcat qb ?

Maybe he can play both sports like Marcus Monk and Matt Jones did for arky!!! haha WOOOOO!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Maybe he can play both sports like Marcus Monk and Matt Jones did for arky!!! haha WOOOOO!!!!!!

For some reason you mentioning Matt Jones makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

For some reason you mentioning Matt Jones makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry...

hahaha him and Percy Harvin are my favorite non AU college players ever. We actually went 2-1 vs him when he was the starter for arky! I say we held our own and did very well against him. Fred Talley on the other hand...................... O look mr fred! He just ran by your window again for another touchdown.............. He is the one who makes me want to curl up in the fetal position! lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2018 at 4:55 PM, WFE12 said:

Ala Nick Fairley!!!   Boom.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...