ellitor

2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

Recommended Posts

Now we need confirmation from Matt Hill. I really think he is solid with us though. Sounds like we have a great chance with Caleb Tanner who is another big time 4 star player. We need to come through with a few quality O-linemen. This class is shaping up to be another stellar class for Gus & company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




They say coynis is the strongest recruit in the country . It’s nice having the strongest and fastest players in this years class

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, doc4aday said:

we may bump up a notch or 2 in the recruiting rankings.

I wouldn't count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

They say coynis is the strongest recruit in the country . It’s nice having the strongest and fastest players in this years class

Who said this? I’d like to know how much he can bench press if you know those numbers as well. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who said this? I’d like to know how much he can bench press if you know those numbers as well. 

I heard two thousand pounds , but no back flip 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I heard two thousand pounds , but no back flip 

Sounds great. Maybe Auburn can develop him into a somersaulting, high flying DL. Still wondering who “they” is though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is the strongest player we have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

who is the strongest player we have?

@GwillMac6 if you’re talking gifs....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fredst said:

@GwillMac6 if you’re talking gifs....

Golf and I are distant seconds to GwillMac6!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fredst said:

@GwillMac6 if you’re talking gifs....

I think if I post to many more gifs @Mikey might want to send me to the USO Penitentiary!!! lol HAYYYYULP mr fred!! please come bail me out! lol

tenor.gif?itemid=10361265

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think if I post to many more gifs @Mikey might want to send me to the USO Penitentiary!!! lol HAYYYYULP mr fred!! please come bail me out! lol

tenor.gif?itemid=10361265

Why is there not a WWE thread on this site?!  There's so much I need to talk about after last night!

(Also, sorry for the quick derailment.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Why is there not a WWE thread on this site?!  There's so much I need to talk about after last night!

(Also, sorry for the quick derailment.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.)

Coynis is a big rousey fan. he was talking about it on twitter last night. BOOM! that is how you bring it full circle! And I agree I need to discuss it with someone. suprised E never has tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Coynis is a big rousey fan. he was talking about it on twitter last night. BOOM! that is how you bring it full circle! And I agree I need to discuss it with someone. suprised E never has tbh.

OK, screw it.  I'm starting a thread in the Non-AU sports forum.  Feel free to join.  E, I expect to see you there.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Why is there not a WWE thread on this site?!  There's so much I need to talk about after last night!

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Coynis is a big rousey fan. he was talking about it on twitter last night. BOOM! that is how you bring it full circle! And I agree I need to discuss it with someone. suprised E never has tbh.

One of y'all can start one...never mind @Brad_ATX already did.

Back to Coynis, I love how he virtually F-5ed UTk on twitter & locked up w/ AU.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

OK, screw it.  I'm starting a thread in the Non-AU sports forum.  Feel free to join.  E, I expect to see you there.

Only coming to make sure others don't give  ISH to the wrestling fans on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think if I post to many more gifs @Mikey might want to send me to the USO Penitentiary!!! lol HAYYYYULP mr fred!! please come bail me out! lol

tenor.gif?itemid=10361265

Dude, the USO is NOT anything like a penitentiary. When I was in the Service there were always nice ladies at the USO to provide cold drinks and cookies and sometimes on Saturday nights they bought a bus load of girls in and had dances for us. The USO is very nice. You must be confused.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got an athletic freak on our hands. Perfect for our d-line. Can't wait to see what Garner molds him into. He was also a wildcat qb 👀

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am impressed.  Don't let Bruce Pearl see that clip.  hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

We got an athletic freak on our hands. Perfect for our d-line. Can't wait to see what Garner molds him into. He was also a wildcat qb 👀

 

Maybe he can play both sports like Marcus Monk and Matt Jones did for arky!!! haha WOOOOO!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Maybe he can play both sports like Marcus Monk and Matt Jones did for arky!!! haha WOOOOO!!!!!!

For some reason you mentioning Matt Jones makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry...

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fredst said:

For some reason you mentioning Matt Jones makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry...

hahaha him and Percy Harvin are my favorite non AU college players ever. We actually went 2-1 vs him when he was the starter for arky! I say we held our own and did very well against him. Fred Talley on the other hand...................... O look mr fred! He just ran by your window again for another touchdown.............. He is the one who makes me want to curl up in the fetal position! lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 4:55 PM, WFE12 said:

We got an athletic freak on our hands. Perfect for our d-line. Can't wait to see what Garner molds him into. He was also a wildcat qb 👀

 

Ala Nick Fairley!!!   Boom.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now