2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

Just now, Barnacle said:

Keep mistakenly reading his name as "Coytis" 

tumblr_lzp6xsZzD81qcqxh7o1_250.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

If I were his d-line coach, that's definitely what I would call him. Classic coach joke. 

Also not sure what this says about me. 

all good things imo!!! lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Like 2

Miller, who plays at Birmingham (Ala.) Jackso-Olin, is the No. 15 defensive tackle recruit nationally in the 247Sports Composite.

At last check, he listed Florida as his leader with Auburn No. 2, then Alabama.

Miller attended Auburn's season opener vs. Georgia Southern. He also has attended a home game at Alabama and is expected back in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Saturday.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Auburn.

Four things that give Auburn a shot: The depth chart at tackle, his relationship with position coach/area recruiter Rodney Garner, his friendship with Tigers linebacker and former teammate Tadarian Moultry and his friendship with Auburn running back commit Asa Martin.

That said, it's a battle.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Four things that give Auburn a shot: The depth chart at tackle, his relationship with position coach/area recruiter Rodney Garner, his friendship with Tigers linebacker and former teammate Tadarian Moultry and his friendship with Auburn running back commit Asa Martin.

That said, it's a battle.

Does playing close enough for family and friends to go to his games matter to him?

12 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Thank goodness for the show our defense is putting on this season. 

I wonder if he has already made up his mind or is still sorting things out? You're right, the defense is playing lights out so far this season and I hope they don't step back to take a look at their work Saturday against Mullen and moos

7 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I wonder if he has already made up his mind or is still sorting things out? You're right, the defense is playing lights out so far this season and I hope they don't step back to take a look at their work Saturday against Mullen and moos

Yeah, I guess that their performance might not actually have anything to do with his decision. The thought just crossed my mind. As for this Saturday and every game after, I'm optimistic about the defense's mindset. I think they're good because they have a natural drive to be good. My only concern is whether or not the offense is really turning the corner. The defense isn't good enough to carry the offense against our schedule. No defense would carry a team through our schedule without some help. IMO.

20 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have a very good feeling about this outcome. FWIW. 

Wow, didn't expect this prediction. Seeing lots of signs of him being a Bama lean. That's definitely good to hear. 

28 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Wow, didn't expect this prediction. Seeing lots of signs of him being a Bama lean. That's definitely good to hear. 

bama lean? That isn't the case. Could he still wind up at bama? Sure. But as of now they are #3. UF and AU struggling could play into this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have a very good feeling about this outcome. FWIW. 

You may be right but I have never seen a recruit set a commit date on a game day for a day the team is playing on the road while the other top contenders are at home & him commit to the team on the road. In that case they usually visit a home team & commit there. We are at LSU on his commit date. Bama & UF are home to Arky & aTm respectively.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

You may be right but I have never seen a recruit set a commit date on a game day for a day the team is playing on the road while the other top contenders are at home & him commit to the team on the road. In that case they usually visit a home team & commit there. We are at LSU on his commit date. Bama & UF are home to Arky & aTm respectively.

Dude...that was like letting the balloon go wild and free.   But maybe...  :)  

1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

After reading your post I don't have the warm fuzzies about his commitment. 

I do not just because he has been to bama recently and is going again.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not just because he has been to bama recently and is going again.

Could be at UF twice in 3 or 4 weeks as well. Could be wrong but I think they are the bigger threat ATM.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:40 PM, Barnacle said:

If I were his d-line coach, that's definitely what I would call him. Classic coach joke. 

Also not sure what this says about me. 

Hopefully, Garnervous didn't call him that.