2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

War Eagle!! Great way to kick off Gameday big pickup for the D line! 

We are starting to win more and more head to head in-state battles with the Evil Empire. Let's keep the mo with a big win in red stick. Welcome Coynis. WDE?!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to AU, WAR EAGLE COYNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY YOUR DAYS AT AU BE ALL- AMERICAN and Your Pro Contracts be Many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garner keeps winning his share of battles against UGA and Bama. Not easy against Smart and Saban.

8 minutes ago, CR said:

Garner keeps winning his share of battles against UGA and Bama. Not easy against Smart and Saban.

Steele deserves a lot of credit too with the overall defensive plans.

Garner has earned his pay checks while at AU. Coach Steele too. War Eagle. Welcome to the family Mr Miller.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I think momma was pushing for AU!!!! we finally won momma over in one of these deals!!!! The head coach at jackson olin has been huge for us in the recruitments of moultry and miller.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think momma was pushing for AU!!!! we finally won momma over in one of these deals!!!! The head coach at jackson olin has been huge for us in the recruitments of moultry and miller.

Definitely nice to see how excited mama was! Good to hear about the coach at his school but...

3 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

So we need to be watching for a flip here.  Dad was not happy at all!

My thoughts exactly

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Definitely nice to see how excited mama was! Good to hear about the coach at his school but...

My thoughts exactly

it really just depends on who the new head coach is. recruiting does not really matter now. That is how I look at it. I have no faith whatsoever in gus. I 99% expect us to lose to thuga. I 101% expect us to lose to bama. TAMU will probaly beat us. ANY dc who has a defense with a pulse will whip us (venables, aranda, john chavis, kirby and pruitt). We are the easiest team in the sec to defend when gus goes run run up the middle then 3rd and 8 deep bomb that has barely any chance of connecting.

Edited by GwillMac6

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

All the coach has done was to keep everything even. He did push Miller or TD to do anything or go a certain way.