2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

On 10/29/2017 at 9:45 PM, WFE12 said:

Hmm...

He tweeted that after McIlwain was let go. If you recall, UF led for a good bit of his recruitment. 

• Like 1

CM made a big jump in latest rankings... link

-DT Coynis Miller, Birmingham (Ala.) Jackson-Olin: Up 39 to No. 123.

I really think this kid could be one of the special ones of this class.  How many DT do you see lining up in wildcat formation as the QB?

Edited by lkeel75

29 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

How many DT do you see lining up in wildcat formation as the QB?

Most guys I've seen line up in the Wildcat QB are Dual Threats. ;D

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

imo he want bite

He want or he won't; o.k Golf leave your wife's pain medicine alone; j/k hope she is doing better.

1 minute ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Still good with CM?

Lol. I thought you were our source on him...but yeah. Still good on Coynis.

• Thanks 1

Hey E, I saw a note on one of the pay sites, titled "Note on Coynis Miller" is there any news here? thanks

Keith Niebuhr said on the Auburn Undercover podcast that Coynis Miller is committed to Auburn but want to take the opportunity to enjoy the recruiting process on the schools' dime since he hasn't the means to be able to take recruiting trips.  Can't say I blame him.  I think we just need to have confidence in Auburn's desirability and not worry so much. I'm sure the coaches know where things stand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triangletiger said:

Keith Niebuhr said on the Auburn Undercover podcast that Coynis Miller is committed to Auburn but want to take the opportunity to enjoy the recruiting process on the schools' dime since he hasn't the means to be able to take recruiting trips.  Can't say I blame him.  I think we just need to have confidence in Auburn's desirability and not worry so much. I'm sure the coaches know where things stand.

If that's the case, then the University of Hawaii, University of Southern California, University of Miami, and some cool university in the northeast would be in my final group of 5. 

• Like 2