2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

11 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

From everything I read earlier it seemed Miller was a lock for bama. Is the times they are a changing for Miller and Auburn?

hummmmm

20 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

From everything I read earlier it seemed Miller was a lock for bama. Is the times they are a changing for Miller and Auburn?

Miller was never a lock to bama. Grew up a bama fan but was never a lock. AU got on him first and has the better relationship. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

That was just media talk that didn't know much on the sitch.

On 7/9/2017 at 0:10 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Miller was never a lock to bama. Grew up a bama fan but was never a lock. AU got on him first and has the better relationship. 

This. We were the early leader. He grew up a bama fan and we know how hard it is to get kids from Birmingham. Along with Ross I am weary of bama but I think we get Coynis atm. Still a recruit bama makes a priority in state is hard to get and when that recruit is from Birmingham makes it twice as hard. Getting TD last year was a huge victory.

Edited by austudnt23
  • Like 2

I also feel good. I have been told we are leading and will likely be the pick in august. I just have a bad feeling n my stomach with him being from Birmingham etc. Saban would live to ruin some of the momentum we will get from this month and next. You can thank Garner if we get Coynis though. Kid loves CRG and CRG has been on him hard for a couple years.

I hope this doesn't bode ill for Auburn, but I just read an article where this kid says the team recruiting him the hardest is Alabama. He says he hears from them every day. 

25 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I also feel good. I have been told we are leading and will likely be the pick in august. I just have a bad feeling n my stomach with him being from Birmingham etc. Saban would live to ruin some of the momentum we will get from this month and next. You can thank Garner if we get Coynis though. Kid loves CRG and CRG has been on him hard for a couple years.

Well mom is on our side. I hope she wins.

Edited by ellitor

13 minutes ago, AURandy56 said:

I hope this doesn't bode ill for Auburn, but I just read an article where this kid says the team recruiting him the hardest is Alabama. He says he hears from them every day. 

Link to the article please.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Well mom is on our side. I hope she wins.

I am with u E know mom wants him here. I just know from growing up in Birmingham suburb how things are around there. Like I said I have been told we lead and the pick will be AU. Was told that the night before signing day with Rashaan Evans from a VERY reliable source and know for a fact he reaffirmed an already silent commit to us the night before signing with bama. Amd he was from Auburn. I feel better that Coynis is not a 5 star top 25 player but he is one of the top 5 DT in country and Saban wants him badly.

• Like 2

I agree with you guys. You just don't see a kid from B'ham who grew up a bama fan who is also a top priority for saban go anywhere other than the dark side. ESPECIALLY if the other option is Auburn!

I will be very skeptical of this one until the fax comes in. I hope CRG has a really good back up plan for Coynis. 

2 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I agree with you guys. You just don't see a kid from B'ham who grew up a bama fan who is also a top priority for saban go anywhere other than the dark side. ESPECIALLY if the other option is Auburn!

I could have sworn Moultry was a Bama fan...It doesn't happen often though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I could have sworn Moultry was a Bama fan...It doesn't happen often though.

He may have been. You would be more likely to know than I would. Heck, you are my source for AU recruiting.  But yeah, you got the point I was making and understand why I will be skeptical until CM is signed, sealed, and delivered.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

agree:-X

Wait a minute golf. Is this the first time you have ever agreed with bird?

• Like 1

Regardless what some may say, I believe Rodney Garner is still a great recruiter. He still wins far more than he loses. )

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

In his mind yes...however, he has a memory like a goldfish

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

In his mind yes...however, he has a memory like a goldfish

does he stay water logged?

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Had to happen once before I die.