2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

• 3 weeks later...

lol okkkkkkkk..........

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

ughhhhhhh says he won't commit till sometime after the season now......... that florida trip really screwed up what would of been a august commit to US!!!!! Seriously buck Florida this cycle. They are starting to piss me off. I will say it again SINCE WHEN CAN MCELWAIN RECRUIT?!  He hasn't recruited well at all till this season.

• Angry 1

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ughhhhhhh says he won't commit till sometime after the season now......... that florida trip really screwed up what would of been a august commit to US!!!!! Seriously buck Florida this cycle. They are starting to piss me off. I will say it again SINCE WHEN CAN MCELWAIN RECRUIT?!  He hasn't recruited well at all till this season.

We've gone head to head with the Gators on Pierce and Copeland. Both stated they were committing after the season. Both committed to the Gators shortly thereafter. We need to close Coynis now!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We've gone head to head with the Gators on Pierce and Copeland. Both stated they were committing after the season. Both committed to the Gators shortly thereafter. We need to close Coynis now!

I can take solace that we backed off of copeland but YES! we got the okie doke paul pierce pump fake put to us by pierce.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Maybe he is taking a page from the Freeze recruiting playbook. 

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I can take solace that we backed off of copeland but YES! we got the okie doke paul pierce pump fake put to us by pierce.

Did not hear that we backed off of Copeland. What happened?

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Did not hear that we backed off of Copeland. What happened?

It was awhile ago if I remember correctly. AU just was higher on other WRs and copeland is a little bit of a diva.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaitopher said:

I would much rather be tiedwith Florida at top than Alabama or LSU   

I'd feel the same if they didn't snatch up Pierce and Copeland.

• Like 1

He will sign with us. Spending time in Auburn is much like Camelot with Tusky town much like a sewerage treatment plan disguised as a college campus and town that smells....well like $hitz creek. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Nope. Not at all. Recruiting got a little overwhelming for him and his family. So they are taking a breath and slowing it down some. Trust me. 

Edited by WarDamnEagleWDE
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

We backed off Copeland a couple months ago. Even said so in the Copeland thread. Didn't lose him. Did get beat on DP. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Angry 1

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! What is little Jimmy Mac selling down there?????  Florida is not trending up under his watch.  Where would this leave us at the DT position for the 2018 class.  We have struck out with bases loaded on the DL this year.  Can someone like 23 or anyone close to the program get on the horn and get Garner to pose naked in a boat with a large shark.  Please have him make it look as if he is really enjoying being wrapped up with it.

Edited by NorthGATiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! What is little Jimmy Mac selling down there?????  Florida is not trending up under his watch.  Where would this leave us at the DT position for the 2018 class.  We have struck out with bases loaded on the DL this year.  Can someone like 23 or anyone close to the program get on the horn and get Garner to pose naked in a boat with a large shark.  Please have him make it look as if he is really enjoying being wrapped up with it.

Seriously though! That florida trip really screwed us over. He was all set to commit to us shortly after that. That makes it even worse. I think though the reverse is going to happen this year. Florida is going to do poorly on the field but excel in recruiting. Just like the last 2 years they have done pretty well on the field but not up to their standards in recruiting. WEIRD.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I believe he's selling those back to back trips to Atlanta and several DTs to the league recently. Out Tigers needs to win really big this season and start our own  trend as an annual title contender. Our digital team should cue up the Garner Shark scholarship offer. 

It's hot/humid as hell in Gainesville...worst place on earth...I kid you not.  The campus isn't really that great either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Seriously though! That florida trip really screwed us over. He was all set to commit to us shortly after that. That makes it even worse. I think though the reverse is going to happen this year. Florida is going to do poorly on the field but excel in recruiting. Just like the last 2 years they have done pretty well on the field but not up to their standards in recruiting. WEIRD.

Nope. Still AU. I'm telling you, that trip didn't hurt AU one bit. Rumph is doing a great job for UF but it's still AU. Trust me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Nope. Still AU. I'm telling you, that trip didn't hurt AU one bit. Rumph is doing a great job for UF but it's still AU. Trust me. 

I was hoping it was because he got caught up in the moment and named the Gators as his leader. My thinking is if he was that impressed with UF he would have committed while on his visit...at least I hope so.

Edited by milehighfan