Baseball College World Series

Would love to see the Chants or Arizona win a game and create some drama, but I think the Cowboys and Frogs have too much pitching to be kept out of the finals. Still, Beckwith is very good for Coastal, and if he could deliver a win, who knows what can happen in one game?

What sage posted that crap above about Oklahoma State's pitching? They gave up 14 hits and 9 runs today. Oh wait, I'm Older Whiskey. Well, I'm only 70. Not old enough to understand this game yet.

Chants are small balling TCU at the moment....nice squeeze that scored the first run of the game....and the bunter beat the throw to first.

As for pitching....some of the teams are starting to run short of pitchers.....loved the CCU coach's comment when asked how long his 'closer" would go after giving him the ball in the 3rd inning....."he'll go until he tells me he can't go any longer".

Going to see that tonight....Beckwith is heavily used by CCU this year but he's their "man" and will go as long as he can.

Well Chants up 2 runs but they sure have a tendency to make some dumb base-running decisions......

sounds like Auburn

except they are playing solid defense.....and pitching is dominant...

CCU up 2-0 going to the 6th

Boy....TD Ameritrade is a big ball park.....some solidly hit balls that don't even make it to the warning track.

Seems to me that they need to adjust the park to suit college baseball better.....worse than Hoover and with inability of guys to hit the occasional HR, takes some of the fun out of the game.

TCU batter hits s a homerun and closes the score to four – one . More home runs in the tournament then I realized

Arizona made it to CWS finals today with a win over Oky State.....A first year coach took his unranked team to the CWS and now to the championship game.

An amazing performance by the coach......Jay Johnson taking a team picked near the bottom of the Pac12.

And CCU looking pretty good so far..

CCU against AZ......that would be the longest of long shot match-ups.

Arizona made it to CWS finals today with a win over Oky State.....A first year coach took his unranked team to the CWS and now to the championship game.

An amazing performance by the coach......Jay Johnson taking a team picked near the bottom of the Pac12.

And CCU looking pretty good so far..

CCU against AZ......that would be the longest of long shot match-ups.

Amazing story and hard to beleive

Well the game is not over 'til it's over but CCU now has a 6 run lead and has been wearing the ball out.

TCU just looks beat......JMO...

Anyone find it curious that several weeks ago college softball banned toys from the dugouts and put limits on dancing and celebrations ....and now the men's CWS has stuffed toys and dancing all over the place ? .....like I don't think I've ever seen in baseball.

CCU with stuffed monkeys, sharks and other stuff and last inning AX looked like the gals from UT who had that premature celebration last year.

So....how much longer will this be allowed?

Anyone find it curious that several weeks ago college softball banned toys from the dugouts and put limits on dancing and celebrations ....and now the men's CWS has stuffed toys and dancing all over the place ? .....like I don't think I've ever seen in baseball.

CCU with stuffed monkeys, sharks and other stuff and last inning AX looked like the gals from UT who had that premature celebration last year.

At least one more game. Of course, it maybe addressed in the off season if someone complains enough.

At least one more game. Of course, it maybe addressed in the off season if someone complains enough.

Or let the girls go back to doing what they were doing before someone decided it was not dignified enough.

Or let the girls go back to doing what they were doing before someone decided it was not dignified enough.

That gets my vote!

Archived