Full AU decommit & Commit retention numbers breakdown

ellitor

To balance that out we need stats on who committed to another school and then ended up at Auburn. The commit de-commit works both ways.

To balance that out we need stats on who committed to another school and then ended up at Auburn. The commit de-commit works both ways.

We have definitely gotten a few of those

I thought the same but they don't have a flip feature & I am not digging through every recruit to find out.

As Auburn fans we should not be hating on these NSD flips. I mean, when Saban and his plausible deniability posse are telling these parents to add zeros to their checks, I'd probably flip too.

I always thought you were part bammer. Thanks for admitting it, now at least we all know.

LOL

The biggest thing I got form this was how solid our classes were in 14 & 15. That tells me, until we had a bad year that our rivals could use against us, Gus and staff had a pretty good lock on how to get someone to really buy into their program. It looks like Chizik was more willing to take an emotional commitment and hope it stuck.

I also think from discussions here, that Gus is less easily played than our previous staff.

The biggest thing I got form this was how solid our classes were in 14 & 15. That tells me, until we had a bad year that our rivals could use against us, Gus and staff had a pretty good lock on how to get someone to really buy into their program. It looks like Chizik was more willing to take an emotional commitment and hope it stuck.

I also think from discussions here, that Gus is less easily played than our previous staff.

Shhhhh! If you say anything nice or positive about Gus or Lashlee you can't be one of the Cool Kids.

Biggest punch to the gut for y'all?

For me, it was Yeldon. Not that he was our next Heisman winner or even All-American. He was committed to us for a while. Then on NSD, first thing that morning, a bammer bud texts me that they're getting Yeldon. Called him a liar, claimed he was trolling me, and interrogated him as to where he got his info. Can't recall who from, but I knew he was lying.

#2 had to be Evans.

#3 Foster.

Honorable mention, Kouandjio. Actually, he beats out Evans for biggest gut punch because he announced AU on NSD.

Bridges.

Imagine our defense right now with Davis and Foster had we ended up with them in 2013. That would be 2 all SEC and possibly All American lbs added to our current talent on defense.

Imagine our defense right now with Davis and Foster had we ended up with them in 2013. That would be 2 all SEC and possibly All American lbs added to our current talent on defense.

Davis anyways. Don't think Foster was a good fit at AU.

It is nice to think about but the commits after may have looked at the depth chart and chosen somewhere else

Shhhhh! If you say anything nice or positive about Gus or Lashlee you can't be one of the Cool Kids.

That ship sailed months ago, I'm afraid :)

Archived