2017 #1 Softball Recruit Commits to AU!

FloSoftball's 2017 Hot 100 #1 Player, Taylon Snow, has committed to Auburn University.

FloSoftball learned the information Friday, June 24th from Snow's Twitter account. Snow was originally committed to the Washington Huskies where she was planning to play on the team with her sister, Tannon Snow.

http://www.flosoftba...mmits-to-auburn

Capture.jpg

TAYLON SNOW

Chino Hills, Calif.

• Class of 2017
  • Position: She plays SS/OF but can just as easily play 2nd base.
  • Career HS Stats: 99 games, .504 average, .543 OB%, 177 hits, 102 RBIs, 108 runs scored, 32 doubles, 10 triples, 17 homers.
  • Club: OC Batbusters – Haning/Stith
  • GPA: 3.5

BIO: http://www.flosoftba...aylon-snow-12-3

Coach’s Comments: “Taylon Snow is an outstanding athlete and performer. I have been fortunate to have many great basketball players (1981-1999) as well as softball players (2000-2014) play for me and she has possibly the greatest athletic skills of any of the basketball or softball players I have coached.” — Mike Southworth, Head Coach at Chino Hills High

http://www.flosoftba...aylon-snow-12-3

Terrific News. Have to admit I was never ever interested in Software until the last few years. Welcome to the family, Taylon!

Terrific News. Have to admit I was never ever interested in Software until the last few years. Welcome to the family, Taylon!

I'm pretty sure, your software feels the same about you, it's messing with you apparently.... ;)

Talyon Snow is in the 2017 class. That should probably be put in the thread title IMO.

Other notable stuff about her. She plays SS but can just as easily play 2nd base.

Career high school stats: 99 games, .504 average, .543 OB%, 177 hits, 102 RBIs, 108 runs scored, 32 doubles, 10 triples, 17 homers,

Also she flipped from Washington. These girls can't sign for 4 or 5 months but in the softball world this is considered a very late flip, especially of this magnitude.

Talon Swift is in the 2017 class. That should probably be put in the thread title IMO.

Other notable stuff about her. She plays SS but can just as easily play 2nd base.

Career high school stats: 99 games, .504 average, .543 OB%, 177 hits, 102 RBIs, 108 runs scored, 32 doubles, 10 triples, 17 homers,

got taylor swift on your mind E? lol

Reading the article, this has built up for years with Myers fingerprints all over it. I guess Myers eventually talked the youngest into coming to Auburn despite the distance that seemed to be playing a part in this. Beautiful girl too.

Welcome to the Family Taylon!

Meyers is a helluva a coach and even better that he has a history on the west coast bc cali is loaded and this young lady will be another Tiger All-American.

Awesome to see the talent that's on the way. Next years team will only get stronger and better.

FTR the 2017 class will not be playing til the 2018 season.

Archived