Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ellitor

2017 softball recruiting thread (Class Signed 11/9/16)

34 posts in this topic

Anyone know anything about Kennedy Ward from Mobile. I saw that she is supposed to be a 2016 signee. Do not recall her name on the list that was released last December. Plays short stop in HS. Plays for the Thunderbolts club team.

You did not see her name last November for the early signing period because she did not sign til the late signing period inMarch.

http://www.mobilechristian.org/editoruploads/files/MB%2003-21-2016.pdf

Halfway down on the right column.

Info regarding the 2018 class up on the Auburn Athletics site and the Auburn Softball Twitter site.  Stated to be the #2 class.  Good infusion of talent to go with the excellent 2017 class.

37 minutes ago, slot canyon said:

Info regarding the 2018 class up on the Auburn Athletics site and the Auburn Softball Twitter site.  Stated to be the #2 class.  Good infusion of talent to go with the excellent 2017 class.

:hellyeah:

12 hours ago, slot canyon said:

It's the 2017 class. The class year number is determined by the year players graduate high school not the year they start playing college ball. These girls graduate in May of 2017.

Edited by ellitor

Thanks E.  Wow!  Are we stocking up.  2 Power pitchers including a lefty and a ton of position players who are fast and have power.  Plus, they all play for very powerful club teams from coast to coast.  Is it me, or are we dominating the state of Alabama?

3 hours ago, saminbama said:

Thanks E.  Wow!  Are we stocking up.  2 Power pitchers including a lefty and a ton of position players who are fast and have power.  Plus, they all play for very powerful club teams from coast to coast.  Is it me, or are we dominating the state of Alabama?

Not sure where they got them but Bama had a top-10 class also so they may have done well in state as well.

Since I've only been a fan of AU women's softball for about 3 years, I don't much the recruiting. How many players can they sign and when is signing for women's softball?

41 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Since I've only been a fan of AU women's softball for about 3 years, I don't much the recruiting. How many players can they sign and when is signing for women's softball?

Not sure there is a limit.Signings happen in November & April just like in Basketball.