***2016 4* RB Kameron "Kam" Martin commits to AU!!!

auburnphan

Yet to watch videos. ESPN has a 4.59 on his 40 time. ???

Watch the video. He would be a good change of pace/slot back.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free interview from Rivals following the AU visit Link

Kameron Martin has another decision to make.

The 2016 Rivals250 running back signed with Baylor in February, but is searching for a new college home after the Bears parted ways with coach Art Briles.

It’s now Auburn or TCU for Martin.

“I’ll make my decision either Monday or Tuesday,” Martin said.

Martin will visit both schools before making his choice. He started Friday in Auburn.

“It went great. It was amazing,” Martin said. “They showed me everything, the facilities and the plays and how I would fit in. I loved it. Everything was great.”

Martin, who stands 5-foot-9 and weighs 180 pounds, left Auburn Saturday. He’ll spend Saturday night and Sunday at TCU and announce his choice soon after.

Auburn, Martin said, has the most important thing he’s looking for.

“It’s just family at Auburn, and that’s the main thing for me,” Martin said. “I’m looking for someone to treat me like family.”

Rivals ranked Martin No. 242 in the Rivals250 and the No. 33 player in Texas in the 2016 class.

Martin was released from his Letter of Intent with Baylor and plans to enroll this summer at either Auburn or TCU. He will be immediately eligible.

Also if he picks AU he will fly back Wednesday to start 2nd term Summer classes.

AU imo. Stressed the family atmosphere and said he would love to play in the sec

Yes but....TCU has the last visit and we don't know how what they have to offer will strike him. Here's hoping for the best.

AU imo. Stressed the family atmosphere and said he would love to play in the sec

Yes but....TCU has the last visit and we don't know how what they have to offer will strike him. Here's hoping for the best.

The only advantage TCU has is distance and that could be big. AU has the O fit & opportunity for early PT advantage.

The only advantage TCU has is distance and that could be big. AU has the O fit & opportunity for early PT advantage.

Just wondering if he visited TCU last year when being recruited out of high school. Anyone know?

Archived