2017 3* K Anders Carlson Signs with AU (Updated)

We will look back on this class and realize everything started looking up when we got commits from a kicker and snapper ...

I know you're joking, but things really did take an upturn with the commitments of Moultry and Troxell. The kicker and snapper are excellent additions as well.

We will look back on this class and realize everything started looking up when we got commits from a kicker and snapper ...

I know you're joking, but things really did take an upturn with the commitments of Moultry and Troxell. The kicker and snapper are excellent additions as well.

Anyone who complains about recruiting a good kicker and snapper were not at either the 2001 or 2006 Florida games or both. Damon Duvall may have been a bit of a punk but he was 1st Team all American in 2001 for a reason.

Anyone who complains about recruiting a good kicker and snapper were not at either the 2001 or 2006 Florida games or both. Damon Duvall may have been a bit of a punk but he was 1st Team all American in 2001 for a reason.

No doubt. He was kicking the ball 20 yards wide and letting the wind pull it inside the uprights. Still some of the most amazing under pressure kicks I've ever seen.

No doubt. He was kicking the ball 20 yards wide and letting the wind pull it inside the uprights. Still some of the most amazing under pressure kicks I've ever seen.

Yep. 18-17 is a good one! :)

Thread title updated. Carlson now a composite 3* which is considered good for a kicker.

Thread title updated. Carlson now a composite 3* which is considered good for a kicker.

That's like a 5 star isn't it?

That's like a 5 star isn't it?

On sites that work with kickers & snappers only, yes.

Liked the draw on the ball he had on some of the kicks! Wished I could do that with my golf!

• ellitor featured this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • TitanTiger changed the title to 2017 3* K Anders Carlson Sings with AU (Updated)