Jesse Williams speech after receiving award.

cole256

No, what is apparent is that you lack both intellect and character. Again, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. That IS the point. Thank you for making it clear.

That's the extent of the Left's ability to respond. Don't come close to accepting their side of - ANY thing, you're stupid, lack character, and are an embarrassment to all humanity.

No, just you and Blue,,,,so far.

Hint: If you two would not proudly parade your ignorance and lack of character, there would not be a problem.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OUR ignorance ?

:roflol:

Funny from the idiot who can't ever discuss anything out of his phony persona.

I think that Jesse Williams said some really good things, but I also think he said some BS things. There is NO QUESTION that is it easier to be white in most parts of the U.S. than it is to be any other race. But I don't believe for one second that there is some organized WHITENESS organization that is trying to steal from blacks or keep down the black race. I think he would have done better with a positive speech celebrating the genius of many blacks rather than rant about whitey using up the genius of blacks and discarding their skins. But I am pretty sure he was not targeting me with his speech. He can be angry if he chooses to be.

Archived