Good news coming?

RunInRed

I am thinking Brahms, McKitty, Bishop, and/or Akers. Who knows??

Any guesses as to who Wooten could have been referring to?

My guess is Bishop or Barrett.

I really hope we get Bishop and Barrett but a guy like Najee Harris would get a ton of yards and a ton of early playing time in our offense. I think we need to focus on some big backs because we have several guys now that can be that speed sweep guy. Jovon leaves after this season and we need a freshman that can come in SEC ready.

Kerryon is a wildcard for me right now with his weight gain. It could all be good weight but I have my doubts knowing he had surgery in the off season.

Doesn't Barrett have the same skill set as the Baylor kid that just enrolled?

Doesn't Barrett have the same skill set as the Baylor kid that just enrolled?

I don't think AU sees him that way. I think the staff sees him as an every down guy. They already have the juco committed in the same role as Kam Martin & Allaric as an ATH who will get a look at RB. Wouldn't make sense to keep pushing for Barrett after that if they saw him as the same type as the Baylor kid.

Barrett? Can't find a thread on a Barrett. Who is this guy?

Barrett? Can't find a thread on a Barrett. Who is this guy?

It's on the first scroll down or page 2 of the recruiting thread depending on how you look back for threads.

Kerryon is a wildcard for me right now

I see him as RB1B to Jovon's RB1A. I think Kerryon will still get some wildcat reps. Think McFadden and Jones, except Jones will be the guy at wildcat.

Encouraging tweets. Looks like the dude who started the other thread in the main forum was onto something.

I see him as RB1B to Jovon's RB1A. I think Kerryon will still get some wildcat reps. Think McFadden and Jones, except Jones will be the guy at wildcat.

Encouraging tweets. Looks like the dude who started the other thread in the main forum was onto something.

I hope he is our 1B but knowing he had surgery during the spring I can't imagine his weight gain is all muscle.

Was his injury shoulder or knee?

I hope he is our 1B but knowing he had surgery during the spring I can't imagine his weight gain is all muscle.

A cleaning in the shoulder. Very minor.

Ok, that sounds more promising. This is the second shoulder surgery for him. Fingers crossed this doesn't become an issue for him.

Ok, that sounds more promising. This is the second shoulder surgery for him. Fingers crossed this doesn't become an issue for him.

if it was a shoulder cleaning and it was his second surgery, it was probably just a follow up surgery per say.

They did the same thing to me when I had surgery st andrews. After I'd already healed up they went back in and "cleaned" everything out.

In KJ's case, it was probably just put off until the point where he could recover from it without missing any significant practice time.

if it was a shoulder cleaning and it was his second surgery, it was probably just a follow up surgery per say.

They did the same thing to me when I had surgery st andrews. After I'd already healed up they went back in and "cleaned" everything out.

In KJ's case, it was probably just put off until the point where he could recover from it without missing any significant practice time.

Yep, very routine surgery. Not even worth mentioning.

Askew and Wooten at it again

Askew:" #AmbUsh17 Will Welcome Another Tiger To The Family This Week... Stay Tuned #WDE 🐯"

Wooten: Possibly more ? 😏🐅🔷

Probably just a reminder from last week tho

Will kodi cat reel in Mckitty?

McKitty is Fountain's recruit, not Kodi's.

Kodi cat wants mcKitty though. It's just natural.

Archived