Questions & thoughts for new format

ellitor

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Y'all should be. Since there is no down votes it would be nice to like on your stuff too.

Ask and you shall receive ... 

easy-button-featured1.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to save a preference filter for unread content to show only two topics?  For example, I would like to limit unread content to only the football topic and the recruiting topic.  And I would prefer to not have to re-enter those preferences each time I visit the forum. 

I am on an iPad, if that matters. 

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Is there a way to save a preference filter for unread content to show only two topics?  For example, I would like to limit unread content to only the football topic and the recruiting topic.  And I would prefer to not have to re-enter those preferences each time I visit the forum. 

I am on an iPad, if that matters. 

Thanks

I did the same thing on the old format setting my New Content to show everything except the political forum. I asked about this earlier in the thread. Doesn't look like we can streamline unread content that way unfortunately.

On 7/11/2016 at 2:40 PM, jared52 said:

Ok, so I am going to go like @ellitor and disable all email notifications and just have them on the board. There are a couple I can't set though. For "Someone comments on something I follow", I can only do email notification. If i try to turn off email motifications, and turn on notificaiton list, it says that the admin has disabled that option from being toggled. Is that expected behavior?

Looks like the notification switch is fixed!

• 2 weeks later...

In old format, I could click on my name in upper right corner and go to either threads I had posted in or my posts only.  Is that still an option somewhere that I just haven't seen?

15 hours ago, oracle79 said:

In old format, I could click on my name in upper right corner and go to either threads I had posted in or my posts only.  Is that still an option somewhere that I just haven't seen?

Click on your name and click Profile. There is an activity feed there. Is that what you mean?

On 8/1/2016 at 10:28 PM, oracle79 said:

17 hours ago, jared52 said:

Click on your name and click Profile. There is an activity feed there. Is that what you mean?

For the threads you have posted in there is an easier way. Hover "Activity" (on the upper left hand side by"Browse" on computer version). Click "My Activity Streams". The last option  in the drop down box is "Content I Posted in". 2 quick clicks from anywhere on the site

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

For the threads you have posted in there is an easier way. Hover "Activity" (on the upper left hand side by"Browse" on computer version). Click "My Activity Streams". The last option  in the drop down box is "Content I Posted in". 2 quick clicks from anywhere on the site

Yep, that is what I was looking for.  Thanks E!

16 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Got that problem too. 

That was the case for me on Chrome. Not an issue in Firefox. 

3 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Receiving an error when trying to mark forums "read". 

This issue should now be resolved too ...

Archived