2017 4* LB Anthony Hines III

augolf1716

How does he already bench press 385 at 16 years old. Crazy talk

Edit: I hear this kid has already attended a bunch of camps, so that is why he has so many offers while only being a sophomore.

• 1 year later...

According to this article he is the #1 rated ILB and we are made his top 10, yet I have not seen anything about him.  As bad as we need LBs I would think there would have been more chatter about him.  Or have I just missed it?

SDS

Article doesn't have much to it other than video that he released for naming his top 10.

7 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Or have I just missed it?

You haven't missed it. There has been little to no mention with AU besides in that video.

Will OV AU for the Clemson game

Four-star linebacker Anthony Hines of Plano East (Texas) has set an official visit to Auburn, Taylor Hamm of 247Sports reported Wednesday night.

Hines will official Sept. 3 for the Auburn-Clemson game.

Hines, an Under Armour All-American, is the No. 1 inside linebacker nationally in the 247Sports Composite. He had an outstanding performance earlier this month in Oregon at The Opening.

Auburn has two linebackers committed and would like to take two more in the class.

Quietly, the Tigers have worked on Hines for several months. Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams communicates regularly with both Hines and his father.

At this time, Oklahoma leads for Hines in the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

41 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

T-Will is going to be a top notch recruiter. 

I do believe you're right. He is putting in the work for sure

That's the spirit..if we keep losing instate LBs to the enemy, just go get the the best somewhere else. Not being sarcastic..would love for Twill to nab a big time his first year

11 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

That's the spirit..if we keep losing instate LBs to the enemy, just go get the the best somewhere else. Not being sarcastic..would love for Twill to nab a big time his first year

Ummm. Us & Bama both are 1-1 on in state LBs wanted this year right now.

Yes, E, but the past few years has shown we are pretty far behind them with LBs.  Tre is the only win I can think of that we won. Hopefully T and Kevin and change that trend. I think they can.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, E, but the past few years has shown we are pretty far behind them with LBs.  Tre is the only win I can think of that we won. Hopefully T and Kevin and change that trend. I think they can.

I know. I just think the joke is a bit flat since we have got 1 this class.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Ummm. Us & Bama both are 1-1 on in state LBs wanted this year right now.

Historically

Archived