2017 4* S Devon Hunter

ellitor

10 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Interesting... why do you think he would cancel if there's a chance he'll be committed by then? Think he's just pumping up the drama?

He & his fam has been here 3 times. No real need to visit.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know-it doesn't sound too good.  I would think that if he were committing to us, he'd want to visit this weekend anyway.  If it's the biggest recruiting weekend before NSD, I'd think he would want to come hang with the guys and try to recruit for us.

9 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

I don't know-it doesn't sound too good.  I would think that if he were committing to us, he'd want to visit this weekend anyway.  If it's the biggest recruiting weekend before NSD, I'd think he would want to come hang with the guys and try to recruit for us.

I am inclined to not believe the article Scout put out today. It is reasonable to assume that if he were committing to us that he would enjoy spending a paid vacation with the guys whom he will play with.

Just give me tyler taylor and Ryan Johnson and the rest will be gravy on this class. BRING EM HOME this weekend Twill and Garner! #WARDAMN

If he commits to us Friday (which I doubt) I would expect Hunter to arrive at Auburn Saturday morning.   That would be a huge recruiting tool.  No harm in dreaming.:bananadance:

No harm at all.

But this weekend would be a MASSIVE success if we land Johnson, Taylor, and Lasater out of it. Those are three of our biggest needs/wants left on the board.

I know how much Bird want another safety. Come on Devon put a smile on Bird's face.

Sounds like we feel very good about landing RJohnson and Lasater  and pretty good about TTaylor and not so much with Hunter which would be 23 commits (including grayshirt) so we will have 3 (or 4) remaining spots.  What do you think?  Looks like staff is determined to sign one more OL whether we need him or not and probably a DE.  Will that be it or do we get a surprise?  I would guess there are several 3* diamond in the rough WRs and Safetys out there who would flip in a heartbeat if our guys are so inclined.

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I know how much Bird want another safety. Come on Devon put a smile on Bird's face.

WTF

Just now, augolf1716 said:

What's the reason for posting that?

I thought the blow hard should've been wishing for a smile from you too. :-\

Iggy could possibly move over to D if needed.  He's explosive with the ball in his hands but think after a year of top level coaching he could make a great safety if he takes on the physicality of the position.  Not saying that's in the works but he's probably at the same time stronger and faster then Rudy was coming out of high school.  

13 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I thought the blow hard should've been wishing for a smile from you too. :-\

Your right I should have.

16 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

What time today is he announcing?

Tonight sometime during a basketball game.

48 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Virginia Tech :angry: 

I assume that is what you think because I still haven't seen anything official.

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I assume that is what you think because I still haven't seen anything official.

He posts in 1 or 2 word answers a lot. It should all be read as IMO. Just how Clayton posts.

As for me I'm going bold & say he shocks a lot of people & picks Florida.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

As for me I'm going bold & say he shocks a lot of people & picks Florida.

I hate you

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I hate you

Why? I wan't the one to take the Ole Miss DC job & our chances of getting Hunter with it.

Archived