OT: Member Re-Engagement Drive

RunInRed

On 7/17/2016 at 8:52 AM, AU-24 said:

Maybe some are tired of the crazies? Just a thought to possibly consider? 

My favorite conversations began and ended with "Did not...", "Did too...", "Did not...", "Did too...",   got sick of it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, BornAU76 said:

I'm putting in my formal request for the blue background!  Looking forward to being more active here as we approach the start of the season (I need a break from the boards after NSD and all that recruiting wackiness.)

Love the new format, looks clean and refreshing...as always, WDE!

I want the blue background so you can see my yellow text!  ^-^

On 7/11/2016 at 4:57 PM, 1TexasTiger said:

Maybe cleaning up some of the back and forth non sense would help. 

I agree 100%. That's the reason I don't post much anymore, especially in the Political Forum. I have been on several boards in my time and that forum is the worst I've ever seen. Sure doesn't seem like an Auburn Family.

14 minutes ago, Warbird82 said:

I want the blue background so you can see my yellow text!  ^-^

The blue background won't matter when it comes to yellow text to those that don't use it.   I for one, never understood why people want that.  I tried it a few years ago shortly after it was available and I thought it was horrible and way too difficult to read and just too "in your face".   I guess its just an individual thing.  I do think its great that RIR is willing to offer that option to those that want it, though.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

The blue background won't matter when it comes to yellow text to those that don't use it.   I for one, never understood why people want that.  I tried it a few years ago shortly after it was available and I thought it was horrible and way too difficult to read and just too "in your face".   I guess its just an individual thing.  I do think its great that RIR is willing to offer that option to those that want it, though.

Had it on a previous AU site...loved it.

3 minutes ago, Warbird82 said:

Had it on a previous AU site...loved it.

I'm aware of where it originated from.  Like I said, I think its great RIR is wiling to even consider offering it for those that do want it. 

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:10 AM, 3rdgeneration said:

I'm here.  I just got a little burned out and bored with some of the negativity and arguing. But I know after the first fall Ipractice, I'll be anxious for some fruit pics. :Sing:

Is Donna Reid the lady in your picture? I loved to watch that show when I was a kid. The Patty Duke show was entertaining as well. DirecTV needs to have a channel that shows all of the 50s and  60s shows. I would pay $25.00 more per month to watch those shows.

I try hard to be positive in that this is how I live my life.  I am in the Sunshine Pumper Hall of Fame!

On July 11, 2016 at 0:18 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Where are you Britt and Chimes?

*bows* 

At your service...

On 7/12/2016 at 7:50 AM, AU64 said:

I figure that as soon as the first football game gets under way we will see a great number of folks posting negative comments on almost a play by play basis.  I always amazed at the number of posters that I'm not familiar with who flock to the board to criticize the coaches or the team.   

But as noticed by RR, some of the better posters to this site seem to have taken the summer off.  Looking forward to having their entertaining and well thought out views when they are back on the forum.

Well stated. It's about time for some football. :wedance:

On 7/17/2016 at 9:01 AM, aujeff11 said:

Thanks for your service.

AMEN

On 7/19/2016 at 4:00 PM, Proud Tiger said:

I agree 100%. That's the reason I don't post much anymore, especially in the Political Forum. I have been on several boards in my time and that forum is the worst I've ever seen. Sure doesn't seem like an Auburn Family.

Good to see you PT!!! Hope all is well and WDE brother!

On 7/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Where are you Britt and Chimes?

Last time I spoke to britt his been busy since moving to jersey

6 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Is Donna Reid the lady in your picture? I loved to watch that show when I was a kid. The Patty Duke show was entertaining as well. DirecTV needs to have a channel that shows all of the 50s and  60s shows. I would pay $25.00 more per month to watch those shows.

I try hard to be positive in that this is how I live my life.  I am in the Sunshine Pumper Hall of Fame!

sorry.   not sure who it is, but I don't believe it to be Donna REED.  she was my grandmother, and that doesn't look like her to me.  Sorry to derail the thread.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good to see you PT!!! Hope all is well and WDE brother!

Doing well. Thanks for asking. WDE back at you.

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People move to Jersey? Thought you only moved out of that place? 

There's probably a joke here about governors and gravitational fields but this is assuredly the wrong forum for it. 

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People move to Jersey? Thought you only moved out of that place? 

Yep he left Atl for Jersey......I never said britt was smart.............:-X

45 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep he left Atl for Jersey......I never said britt was smart.............:-X

Even accused me of being a poet.

Bless his heart.

I am one of the posters who has been missing in action for awhile. Wow, the new design is very different from what we had. I am not saying it is bad, but it will take getting used to. I am a casual poster will no "inside connections" and even though I have been an Auburn fan for 5 decades, many people on here know much more about Auburn sports than I do. With that said, I do love to come to this forum and participate in discussions with other members of the Auburn Family. I am pumped up about Auburn football rolling back around (as I always am this time every year). I look forward to conversing with all of you as we welcome another football season at the Loveliest Village on the Plains. WDE!

Archived