***2017 3* S Jordyn Peters Signed with AU (Updated)

I'm just glad we finally have someone doing their job in the area. Within the last 3-4 years we've missed or not recruited Dee Smith (starter safety for Louisville as a redshirt freshman) Beniquez Brown (all SEC linebacker at miss st now in the NFL who had very good games against us) kivon coman (starting safety for miss st last two years, super athlete); Chandler brewer (true freshman starter at tackle and guard for middle tn state, probably did the best job against Alabama's defensive line out of everybody, 6'6" 320, will play in the NFL) and people seen me talk about j'marrick woods( family big Auburn fans, Harbaugh came to watch another player but left offering woods, was a priority signee for Harbaugh, said he was a NFL player at safety and at linebacker, 3.7 GPA)

I'm hoping somebody that's new on our coaching staff does better at recruiting the area. And that's just guys off the top of my head

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm just glad we finally have someone doing their job in the area. Within the last 3-4 years we've missed or not recruited Dee Smith (starter safety for Louisville as a redshirt freshman) Beniquez Brown (all SEC linebacker at miss st now in the NFL who had very good games against us) kivon coman (starting safety for miss st last two years, super athlete); Chandler brewer (true freshman starter at tackle and guard for middle tn state, probably did the best job against Alabama's defensive line out of everybody, 6'6" 320, will play in the NFL) and people seen me talk about j'marrick woods( family big Auburn fans, Harbaugh came to watch another player but left offering woods, was a priority signee for Harbaugh, said he was a NFL player at safety and at linebacker, 3.7 GPA)

I'm hoping somebody that's new on our coaching staff does better at recruiting the area. And that's just guys off the top of my head

Missing out on Brown was really frustrating for me. He seemed like an obvious one we should have really pushed for. I'm glad he's had success. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What Auburn coach has responsibility for that area?

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Lets be happy we are getting Jordyn and hopefully start recruiting  the area better but I doubt it

I wish we would. I believe they said we got jordyn because he camped with us. I just wished somebody scouted the area better or maybe they do but I don't know about it. But I do know we didn't with woods and Smith personally. I think they tried to jump on beniq after missing on somebody that wasn't half as good as him. I'll give a pass on the tackle....he was a diamond in the rough

8 hours ago, tinman said:

What Auburn coach has responsibility for that area?

Horton in Northeast AL & he's had that territory since he's been here & Hand in Northwest AL.

• 4 months later...
49 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah I'm just going to leave this one alone. 

?

Thanks Jeff, but it does look better than the last photo with the Peter's you have to admit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice vid. Kevin Steele and T-Will are doing wonders as for as establishing relationships with recruits and their families. We got the family vibe going just need to keep the on the field stuff up.

• Like 1