ellitor

4_4669528.jpg

Nashville, TN (Davidson Academy)

Ht 6-6.5 Wt 279

Originally from Nigeria

Has good relationship w/ AU fellow Nigerians Prince Tega & Prince Sammons

2nd or 3rd AU visit on July 16th

14 major conference offers including 11 from the SEC

For those immediately wondering this does not mean there are issues w/ Ashley or Troxell. AU always planned to take 3 OTs or 2 OTs & a swing Guard/Tackle guy in this class.

This was probably the worst HS film I have ever seen. The field talent looks really mediocre, and slow. He may be a great player, but right now I would call him very raw. I will say he stays with his blocks. Sometimes, he made it look like the HS highlights from the movie, "The Blind Side".

13 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

This was probably the worst HS film I have ever seen. The field talent looks really mediocre, and slow. He may be a great player, but right now I would call him very raw. I will say he stays with his blocks. Sometimes, he made it look like the HS highlights from the movie, "The Blind Side".

I thought the same but FWIW Keith was at The Opening & said Eze was impressive & not as much of a project as people think.

52 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I thought the same but FWIW Keith was at The Opening & said Eze was impressive & not as much of a project as people think.

That's good to hear. Keith typically tells it like it is.

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I thought the same.  Looked like he needs a lot of work on technique.  

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Ooops.  Guess I should have kept reading before commenting.  I am sure Keith knows more about judging talent than I do!

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

Ooops.  Guess I should have kept reading before commenting.  I am sure Keith knows more about judging talent than I do!

Lol. It doesn't mean you can't have & express an opinion.

Please tell me these highlights are a scrimmage.  Terrible football by everyone and no emotion.  Maybe the big fella was just taking it easy on his teammates 

We seem to have an affinity for extremely large Nigerian projects. Maybe Gus is on to something. Maybe not. 

3 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

You are on indefinite suspension.  

14 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

We seem to have an affinity for extremely large Nigerian projects. Maybe Gus is on to something. Maybe not. 

Maybe he read this...

https://allthatisgoodaboutnigeria.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/nigerian-nfl-players/

9 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

He may be a great player, but right now I would call him very raw. 

So what you are saying is that he is just like our other 2?

One of the ones here went from a virtual unknown JR to a 4* SR overnight. Every school in the country wanted him. Everyone in the country was excited about him at DE even though he only played 1 season of American Football. Now, he is being changed to an OT. Very raw. 

The other was also wanted by almost every major school. He was recruited as a DE by EVERY other school. Yet we recruited him as an OT. Pretty raw

He will fit right in! WDE guys!

With the two OT's  we have who are committing this year along with Brahm's. We have the time to develop these Nigerian prospects if even 1 becomes a true OT it was worth the gamble.  Who knows in a year or two we may even hit the jackpot by doing this. All of these guys have the height and wingspan to be great OT's and all have great foot speed so  might even be able to become pulling guards. The raw talent level of these guys is hard to pass up.

22 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Well we used to recruit, I think under tubbs, very large foreign born players who grew up playing soccer ... Those quick feet were going to make all the difference ... 

On 7/18/2016 at 5:56 PM, casatiger said:

You are on indefinite suspension.  

Or in $puat terms...post away..

Archived