Cast a vote for Kasey Cooper!

Starting a new thread so this will get more notice. Tallgreycat first posted about this voting in the other Kasey Cooper thread. Kasey is currently in second place so a few more votes from the Auburn Family will help a lot. A person can vote once every day.

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/honoring-achievement-and-field

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

Semi final round is complete and Kasey Cooper is in 1st place.

All-RIGHT! :thumbsup:

Voted, she is now in 2nd place, 63 votes behind the same UK tennis player as the semi's.  

Not that I condone cheating but here is a way that you can vote numerous times in a day. Just throwing this out here...

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/honoring-achievement-and-field

1) Right-click the link
2) Open in Incognito mode or private mode
3) Click Kasey Cooper's "vote" circle
4) Exit out
5) Repeat

Saw this on another site and figured I would post here.

oh I understand now, I voted this morning and thought the young folks must have figured out how to vote multiply times.  Kasey is down 1300+ votes now.

1300+ ???? Somebody has figured out a way to rig the deal automatically. Even with the technique mentioned above, this thing cannot have changed this much that quickly without some software being involved.

It works and is very easy to do, no wonder these votes honors almost mean nothing.  10-20 individuals and votes  and change the outcome of an election.  

2 hours ago, tallgraycat said:

It works and is very easy to do, no wonder these votes honors almost mean nothing.  10-20 individuals and votes  and change the outcome of an election.  

It's especially true in college related votes.  These organizations aren't going to spend the money to develop secure voting procedures, and the IT students at these schools find it a fun challenge to hack the process and write an automated app to job the system.  The smarter schools do it so it doesn't look so obviously like cheating, but in most cases, the people running the sites don't have the time to care.

Voting over Kasey Cooper 6050 to 5803    Young people may be the ones who develops the system, but Tallgraycats can vote multi time following their instructions. :) 

Archived