2017 4* Buck Jarez Parks

ellitor

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I saw that. A top 150 player takes a greyshirt. Nothing to see here. 

You can bet his parents aren't using their money to pay for that first semester.

nick saban can go to hell. It will be a great day for the sec when he retires. NEVER EVER have I seen any other coach in history pull the shite off that he does. screw him. This is just a ego thing. Trying to keep him away from us.

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Man, that sounds like an awfully emotional decision to make.

Almost seems like there was something else that had to do with him signing with Bama. 

I mean, starts getting buzz because he learns he'll have to grey shirt if he goes to uat.

Starts talking to other schools

crystal balls start going to other schools 

???????

decides to grey shirt with Bama 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Another sports writer, with a little fancy wording, trying to make it look like Auburn got spurned for bama.  Gotta love how many of the bama faithful have seats at sports desks.

Just now, Charhair said:

Almost seems like there was something else that had to do with him signing with Bama. 

I mean, starts getting buzz because he learns he'll have to grey shirt if he goes to uat.

Starts talking to other schools

crystal balls start going to other schools 

???????

decides to grey shirt with Bama 

He was crying earlier today. If he was straight up angry, and then grey shirted, I'd be wondering the same thing. From where I'm sitting, he sounds like a kid who REALLY wants to go to Alabama. Making a video from Paris and having it circulate the internet during all of this hasn't helped either. 

2 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Is a grey shirt binding?  If not, I'd keep recruiting him until he enrolls.

No. Gray shirts do not sign anything ^ therefore are not binding.

Lets be honest. If it's true he is grey shirting at Bama then somebody is getting something. I am not usually one to say that but a 4* does not grey shirt unless somebody in the family is getting something worth more than one year of scholarship money.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Another sports writer, with a little fancy wording, trying to make it look like Auburn got spurned for bama.  Gotta love how many of the bama faithful have seats at sports desks.

There was real smoke from a couple of AU connecteds. I hate to be blunt but JLee didn't know crap on a few things this year.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

There was real smoke from a couple of AU connecteds. I hate to be blunt but JLee didn't know crap on a few things this year.

Yea... I wasn't referring to J Lee and I agree with you.  I was talking about the story which, with a little fancy wording, made it sound like he was going to sign with Auburn all along, and had a change of heart to sign with bama.

I hope his Greyshirt sparks and investigation and they find something.. a kid with that much talent greyshirting just shows someone is getting money or a car or something.. If he grayshirts, does he still sign or can we recruit the hell out of him still? 

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

that is true about jlee but I actually believe him on this one. He was never coming to AU if bama found a spot.

Once this kid sleeps on it and really thinks about his decision I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately changes his mind and commits somewhere else. 

Archived