New Commitment

TigerDevil

Tommy Trott committed to Auburn today. CTT usually saves his biggest recruits for the last days of recruiting. I think Trott was named Mr. Football. Welcome to Auburn Tommy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess everyone found out about Trott at the same time.

140270[/snapback]

Now it's time to bring Smith to the Plains.

140271[/snapback]

I heard from a buddy that yesterday tubs and the other assistants were over at his place...is this true?

Nothing agianst Trott, im sure he is a fine ball player. But isnt the Mr. Alabama usually a tailback, or quarterback, or something. Just curious.

Not sure why McKenzie is rated so high though...they said on the news he only had 15 catches his senior season. Not the greatest numbers. I guess it's just like Croyle though...he didn't even play his senior season, I don't think.

we are absolutley dominating the state of alabama in recruting this year. we have 6 of the top 11 players from alabama with alabama having only 3(one being chris keys, who never played a down of football in alabama). further proof that alabama now plays second fiddle to the mighty auburn tigers.

we are absolutley dominating the state of alabama in recruting this year. we have 6 of the top 11 players from alabama with alabama having only 3(one being chris keys, who never played a down of football in alabama).  further proof that alabama now plays second fiddle to the mighty auburn tigers.

140288[/snapback]

Are you sure about that? I'd been hearing that we don't recruit well in-state!

*grin*

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Trott is ranked #1 by in Alabama by Birmingham papers and McKenzie is ranked #1 by Mobile paper. Maybe it is other way around but each paper has them both ranked #1 and other #2. So if we get both it is even better. So it is still like getting the #1 and #2 guy if we get both.

So far we have a really good class coming in. I would say we will be ranked in top 5 or at least top 10 for recruiting. Does anyone know who all the grey shirts are?

We have a 6'2", 225 lb RB, "Perry (Fla.) Taylor County standout running back LaGarrette Blount " coming in for a visit this weekend. May be a "plan B" thing in case Antone doesn't go our way. Would be nice to get them both. This kid is big and is supposed to have breakaway speed.... :big:

:au::homer:

we are absolutley dominating the state of alabama in recruting this year. we have 6 of the top 11 players from alabama with alabama having only 3(one being chris keys, who never played a down of football in alabama).  further proof that alabama now plays second fiddle to the mighty auburn tigers.

140288[/snapback]

You're kidding right? Typical Auburn "twist the argument in our favor" type of response. For the last three years you guys said we could only survive on Alabama players...and Shula/Alabama couldnt recruit out of state. Now Shula goes out of state (18 of our 29 verbals) including the Mississippi Mr Football, Florida Mr Football, the California/Florida All Star game MVP (#6 Safety in the nation), the #4 Safety in the nation, the #13 QB in the nation FROM CALIFORNIA, the #10 MLB from CALIFORNIA...shall I continue?

Trott's Dad went to AU...ALL his friends are going to AU (including Eddins) and it still came down to the last minute with him. Gabe grew up an AU fan as did Montez Billings.

You guys have a great class now doubt. But dont forget, you went 13-0....you SHOULD have a great class by default.

I'd like you to continue, but I think you exhausted your argument. You don't have any 4 stars players left to talk about.

But as it has been mentioned many times, it's what the coaches can do once they get their gets into the program. It's just this simple: Auburn has a great program in place and bammer had a young, inept coach who hasn't figured out how to develop a winning atmosphere.

:au:

This is the biggest LAUGH I have had in a long time. I nominate this post to the "Classics" Forum.

Very-very typical. :D

I'd like you to continue, but I think you exhausted your argument.  You don't have any 4 stars players left to talk about.

But as it has been mentioned many times, it's what the coaches can do once they get their gets into the program.  It's just this simple: Auburn has a great program in place and bammer had a young, inept coach who hasn't figured out how to develop a winning atmosphere.

140306[/snapback]

Actually, I could talk about 4 star Michael Johnson out of Florida. Or I could talk about 3 star Zach Schreiber who was defensive player of the year...finished with 30 sacks...5 of which were in a game against the #1 QB in the country Ryan Perrilloux. Or I could talk about the top WR out of UGA who picked bama over AU and UGA. Hey what about our 2 4 star DEs from Hargrave? Or Lionel Mitchell? he was the top cover corner for Hargrave.

I'd like you to continue, but I think you exhausted your argument.  You don't have any 4 stars players left to talk about.

But as it has been mentioned many times, it's what the coaches can do once they get their gets into the program.  It's just this simple: Auburn has a great program in place and bammer had a young, inept coach who hasn't figured out how to develop a winning atmosphere.

140306[/snapback]

Actually, I could talk about 4 star Michael Johnson out of Florida. Or I could talk about 3 star Zach Schreiber who was defensive player of the year...finished with 30 sacks...5 of which were in a game against the #1 QB in the country Ryan Perrilloux. Or I could talk about the top WR out of UGA who picked bama over AU and UGA. Hey what about our 2 4 star DEs from Hargrave? Or Lionel Mitchell? he was the top cover corner for Hargrave.

140323[/snapback]

what if we talked about a field of roses where the sun always shines and there are two oak trees on the horizon that three squirrels live in and then when the mighty storm clouds moved in on the field and Pooh and Christopher Robin had no choice but to duck back into the hundred acre wood where they were met by a pack of ravenous wolves who were hungry for flesh.. then Christopher Robin called piglet and after piglet left tigger's house he arrived to find Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear safely snuggled in the trees above. Then piglet was gang tackled by the wolves and they ate his flesh and devoured him. After this Pooh and Chris saw it useless to fight for life so they plummeted to their death....

OK WOW!! that's about what reading this forum is like.. so how's the koolaid..

what if we talked about a field of roses where the sun always shines and there are two oak trees on the horizon that three squirrels live in and then when the mighty storm clouds moved in on the field and Pooh and Christopher Robin had no choice but to duck back into the hundred acre wood where they were met by a pack of ravenous wolves who were hungry for flesh.. then Christopher Robin called piglet and after piglet left tigger's house he arrived to find Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear safely snuggled in the trees above. Then piglet was gang tackled by the wolves and they ate his flesh and devoured him. After this Pooh and Chris saw it useless to fight for life so they plummeted to their death....

OK WOW!! that's about what reading this forum is like.. so how's the koolaid..

Saaawwwweeet.........Apparently there is a way to Overdose on Koolaid......To bad to BG there's only one cure......That's a Azz Kickin' by our lovely AU team.

140306[/snapback]

140323[/snapback]

May I suggest that you go on over to the uat board of choice and talk about all of these "players" until your little heart is content!?! :moon::moon::moon:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

uat...."Nature's losers"...... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Without getting myself too embroiled in the whole "Bama vs. Auburn" thing, and the "in-state vs. out-of state" thing, let me just offer two links to make Auburn folks feel good about us:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/birmingha...21667054561.xml

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg...21614554570.xml

BG, according to your sources you guys beat Auburn every year in recruiting and consistently finish in the top 10.

Why does this not equate to wins on the football field?

Is someone overating bammer recruits to give BG and Co. warm fuzzy's? :o

Yes I know it's shocking.

WDE!!!

One of these days, they MAY understand this fact. But, it would certainly cut down on our ability to LAUGH at them. :D

Archived