Auburn Basketball now has the #1 recruiting class

Auburn2Eugene

I see that Austin Wiley is leaving Spain Park to attend school in Florida . Will that affect his recruitment at Auburn? 

This has been know for a while it will have zero affect. gotta work on getting grades up and my understanding is people do not think it will cause a problem getting into Auburn. E may know more details

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

I see that Austin Wiley is leaving Spain Park to attend school in Florida . Will that affect his recruitment at Auburn? 

From what I've gathered he's going to prep school in Florida so he can enroll and play at Auburn in January.

10 minutes ago, AubTigers said:

From what I've gathered he's going to prep school in Florida so he can enroll and play at Auburn in January.

I figured the main reason was to play against some tougher competition and improve his game.  After his good performance in the recent international tournament he's going to be a hotter commodity.....AU going to have to work to hang on to him IMO even as a legacy.

16 hours ago, AU64 said:

No. Just may affect positively or negatively as to when he gets here.

Archived