2018 3* ATH Nathaniel "Nate" Watson (Miss St.)

ellitor

On 2/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, auburn4ever said:

To bad Nate didn't sign with Auburn.

do you even read a thread before you post?  or do you just see a thread that doesn't have your name in it so you feel the need to add your complaint.  

I am just disappointed that you did not manage to blame Gus or Jacobs a) for not signing the kid and b.) for the kids stupid decision and new criminal record. 

The kid almost killed someone being stupid and it may cost him any chance to play college football.  too bad we didn't sign him?  pretty sure that everyone else here (while wishing the kid the best and hoping that he learns from this mistake) is very glad that AU is NOT getting the publicity from this incident.  At this moment I am very glad that AU did not sign him.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jtauburntiger said:

do you even read a thread before you post?  or do you just see a thread that doesn't have your name in it so you feel the need to add your complaint.  

I am just disappointed that you did not manage to blame Gus or Jacobs a) for not signing the kid and b.) for the kids stupid decision and new criminal record. 

The kid almost killed someone being stupid and it may cost him any chance to play college football.  too bad we didn't sign him?  pretty sure that everyone else here (while wishing the kid the best and hoping that he learns from this mistake) is very glad that AU is NOT getting the publicity from this incident.  At this moment I am very glad that AU did not sign him.  

You fell for it...

I think if Nate had been coached by Tracy Rocker and Tommy Tuberville, had worn black cleats, and had an orange face mask in high school he would have signed with Auburn. Of course, he wouldn’t have been a 5* and would have gotten poor RB coaching with AU so maybe it’s for the best that he decided to drag race for MSU

On 2/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, AUBwins said:

Slightly related story, my mom beat someone with her parking brake on as a senior. :hellyeah: She also accepted the fact it was a stupid thing to do.:ucrazy:

another slightly related story:  my mom beat me when I back-talked her once.   I also accepted the fact it was stupid thing to do.  I never did it again, and I felt awful for doing it.  

ok, not "beat" but you get the idea.  It smarted and got my attn quick!

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

another slightly related story:  my mom beat me when I back-talked her once.   I also accepted the fact it was stupid thing to do.  I never did it again, and I felt awful for doing it.  

ok, not "beat" but you get the idea.  It smarted and got my attn quick!

smart woman/mom

Archived