2017 4* DE/Buck Markaviest Bryant COMMITS TO AU!!!

ellitor

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

How influential was Monty in all of this?

From what I read, he never pushed Bryant, but he also made it clear why and how much he loved Auburn.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I thought Kirby Smart had locked Georgia down..?  :rollin:

Sssshhhh! Don't you know that Georgia and LSU are going to be on dynasties equaling Bama and we're going to be lucky to win 6 games for the next 10 years? :-\

Edited by AUwent

52 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

How influential was Monty in all of this?

His high school coach helped us get this win.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I thought Kirby Smart had locked Georgia down..?  :rollin:

When you sign eleven 4-stars and one 5-star in the state of Georgia to our one 4-star from the state, it doesn't get much more locked down than that.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

When you sign eleven 4-stars and one 5-star in the state of Georgia to our one 4-star from the state, it doesn't get much more locked down than that.

I heard on the radio this will be their best in-state class since something like 2002. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

I guess Kirby left the side door open, because Harbaugh came in and took the best player and the one everyone wanted right out from under Doughboy's nose.  Of course, they didn't want him either.

Just now, LakeBum said:

I guess Kirby left the side door open, because Harbaugh came in and took the best player and the one everyone wanted right out from under Doughboy's nose.  Of course, they didn't want him either.

Again:  Eleven 4-stars and one 5-star in the state of Georgia.

According to the 24/7 Composite ratings for GA, they signed 11 of the top 15, 14 of the top 22.  And yes, some of those top 22, they got better players from other states.

Anyway you slice it, he absolutely dominated his own state.  The only truly big miss was Solomon.  And they definitely wanted Big Cat. 

But there is zero way you can make any jokes or critiques of Bowl Cut's in-state recruiting this year that make any sense.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Again:  Eleven 4-stars and one 5-star in the state of Georgia.

According to the 24/7 Composite ratings for GA, they signed 11 of the top 15, 14 of the top 22.  And yes, some of those top 22, they got better players from other states.

Anyway you slice it, he absolutely dominated his own state.  The only truly big miss was Solomon.  And they definitely wanted Big Cat. 

But there is zero way you can make any jokes or critiques of Bowl Cut's in-state recruiting this year that make any sense.

But but but...he looks like a goober.

9 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

He does look like a goober. That's a true statement.

But I thought Goober's couldn't recruit.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Was anyone else slightly concerned with the person on the bleachers getting pulled by the hair off screen?  For a minute I thought someone was getting mugged.

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

UGA did very well in GA but other schools pulled some elite players from GA like we did with Mr Bryant.  Clemson pulled the #1 QB in the country from GA. 

A lot of those kids have Georgia pride...loyalty to the state. Combine that with Kirby and u got a recipe for some good recruiting. Georgia produces a large number of quality athletes and its no way he can get them all, so some will slip away or just be more interested in other schools. 

• Like 1