2017 4* DE/Buck Markaviest Bryant COMMITS TO AU!!!

ellitor

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No offense but, on the surface, that seems to lack basic logic.  We have room.  They are totally different players.

Agree. But that is the word. I shake my head daily at some of the stuff Gus and his staff do. 

Quote...........................

Also, whether or not Auburn offers/takes Tyrone Truesdell could depend on Bryant's decision. However, there could be another school getting back into the mix for Truesdell. 

Edit: I'm all for giving Truesdell a shot. We have the room.  

Edited by WarDamnEagleWDE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Agree. But that is the word. I shake my head daily at some of the stuff Gus and his staff do. 

Also, whether or not Auburn offers/takes Tyrone Truesdell could depend on Bryant's decision. However, there could be another school getting back into the mix for Truesdell. 

Truesdell already signed with AU.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yeah I saw that too. Not too excited about it. I'll hold out hope because why not right?

9 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uiga does not have room for him. Not a loss for uga. A loss for AU. 

bottom line coach O has stolen 2 kids from us and add that to arden key I hate his guts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

bottom line coach O has stolen 2 kids from us and add that to arden key I hate his guts.

Just wait and see what a year does. LSU's class will be stacked next year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

agreed he cannot speak english but he can recruit.

• Like 3

Just an FYI - I had dinner with a UGA friend (don't judge me) last night. He is friends with one of the Dawg Nation guys. He said their understanding was that as of about 4pm yesterday that MB didn't know where he would be going, but that the DN guys thought it would be us.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This, if we consistently finish behind the Updykes, Lswho and the mutts, it will not be good for Auburn. Something needs to change, and no I don't have an answer. 

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Next year? It's already stacked!!! Paying dividends already. This is why I said he will do no worse than Miles. Takes care of business in an already talent rich state. 

10 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I hate the sound of that. someone quickly pump some sunshine. 

It's a state-of-mind.  Sunshine and Unicorns, Doom and Gloom, Reality,,,,everyone gets to choose!!!

14 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

Just an FYI - I had dinner with a UGA friend (don't judge me) last night. He is friends with one of the Dawg Nation guys. He said their understanding was that as of about 4pm yesterday that MB didn't know where he would be going, but that the DN guys thought it would be us.

I hate to quote myself, but my friend with the DN friend still says they are hearing AU. Of course, their info may not be good, who knows. I guess we'll know for certain in two hours.

• Like 1

Death, doom and gloom......I see a new "It Begins with Auburn" commercial in the production room.

I1yLZu-ozLjoWzTMGXdlvkAhRaCQ813kekY0231Y

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

Don't count AU out....I'm still hearing AU. If it's LSU...Then several people here in Cordele were fooled.

Man, I hope he actually ends up committing to us. Just to watch some of these people eat crow would be worth it. Tired of all this negativity. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

Don't count AU out....I'm still hearing AU. If it's LSU...Then several people here in Cordele were fooled.

Well then someone has been fooled because all of the CBs say LSU.

Edited by thaitopher

49 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Edit: I'm all for giving Truesdell a shot. We have the room.  

It looks like he has several good offers, unless those offers were also "contingent" offers. 

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

Could the Markaviest Bryant recruitment turn out like the last presidential election?  Stay tuned to find out...  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

All of the CBs for Ryan Johnson said Auburn when he committed to Stanford... no one knows what these kids are thinking but the kids themselves, unless they have told someone definitively where they are going.

Edited by lionheartkc

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

All of the CBs for Ryan Johnson said Auburn when he committed to Stanford... no one knows what these kids are thinking but the kids themselves, unless they have told someone definitively where they are going.

And, sometimes even that doesn't apply

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

And, sometimes even that doesn't apply

Truth... there is that chunk of them who don't want to upset anyone face-to-face, so they tell both/all teams they are coming.

• Like 1