2017 4* DE/Buck Markaviest Bryant COMMITS TO AU!!!

ellitor

4 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

As of now, we have 7 3 star players. we're never going to beat LSU and UAT with that kind of recruiting.

And in each of the last 5 cycles, Auburn's composite class has outranked Clemson's. Must be why Alabama demolished them in the National Champion game, am I right?

• Like 2

Just now, mikeholiday said:

And in each of the last 5 cycles, Auburn's composite class has outranked Clemson's. Must be why Alabama demolished them in the National Champion game, am I right?

superstar QB is the great equalizer we have not had close to that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

As of now, we have 7 3 star players. we're never going to beat LSU and UAT with that kind of recruiting.

Kam Pettway, Deshaun Davis, Daniel Carlson, Alex Kozan, Robert Leff, Sammie Coates, Jonathan Jones, Cameron Artis-Payne, Nick Marshall, Steven Clark, Cody Parkey, Chris Davis, Jonathan Jones, Peyton Barber and a pile of other former 3-star players would love to have a chat with you...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tiger1992 said:

UGA pulled an offer this morning. MB could possibly be heading their way. Stay tuned...

Sounds like jackass (Kirby) learned a lesson from his master.

6 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

In the end, Wins and Losses are all that matter and will keep you in a job.    He did learn that it appears.

Just now, 1auburn1 said:

In the end, Wins and Losses are all that matter and will keep you in a job.    He did learn that it appears.

Wins and loses aren't all that matter.....not to me. Important? Absolutely! But being a total a**hole is on them.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Wins and loses aren't all that matter.....not to me. Important? Absolutely! But being a total a**hole is on them.

It depends on if he's YOUR a-hole or THEIR a-hole.    YOUR a-hole (if he's successful) always gets a pass.   THEIR a-hole will always be an a-hole.

Just now, 1auburn1 said:

It depends on if he's YOUR a-hole or THEIR a-hole.    YOUR a-hole (if he's successful) always gets a pass.   THEIR a-hole will always be an a-hole.

Not in my book. That person represents more than football and I have no problem calling them out on it.

1 minute ago, 1auburn1 said:

Gus wouldn't get a pass from me if he pulled a kids offer on signing day.  That's hardcore BS.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

There are only two 5* players playing in the Super Bowl. (Julio and Michael Floyd). They must be doing something wrong, not only going after players who were 5*s. There can't be any reason for that

6 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Kirby doesn't have the luxury of doing things how Saban does things. Saban can do this and be fine. Kirby hasn't established the program long enough. It may work this year but definitely puts a black eye on the program and I predict being an a hole won't help him in the long run unless he can find a way to get to 10 wins year after year, which he wont. 

20 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

UGA pulled an offer this morning. MB could possibly be heading their way. Stay tuned...

Who did UGA pull the scholly from?

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Kirby doesn't have the luxury of doing things how Saban does things. Saban can do this and be fine. Kirby hasn't established the program long enough. It may work this year but definitely puts a black eye on the program and I predict being an a hole won't help him in the long run unless he can find a way to get to 10 wins year after year, which he wont. 

Especially if he continues losing. I tell you. One more disappointing season like the last and watch how hot that seat gets.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charhair said:

There are only two 5* players playing in the Super Bowl. (Julio and Michael Floyd). They must be doing something wrong, not only going after players who were 5*s. There can't be any reason for that

I saw where the average recruiting ranking for both the Patriots and Falcons was mid-upper 2*.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Apparently Kiffin did too... and instead of calling the kid, he had his brother give him the run around...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/1/17/14296642/lane-kiffin-scholarship-offer-pulled-fau

@TitanTiger looks like he got philon'd. could this be a potential suprise for us?

• Like 2

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Maybe.  I know FSU was considered next on his list, but who knows?

IDK about now but last I read fsu did not have room either.

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Apparently Kiffin did too... and instead of calling the kid, he had his brother give him the run around...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/1/17/14296642/lane-kiffin-scholarship-offer-pulled-fau

After all that he has pulled, to end up in a backwater no-name program is just what he deserves. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lane-kiffins-new-florida-atlantic-promo-video-is-very-sad-172144126.html