Antone Smith

BustemBigBlue

My cousin tells me he saw Antone and some other recruits at Highlands in Auburn last night. He said they got him on stage and announced he would be Auburn's running back next season.(The DJ or whomever announced this, not Antone himself) My cousin said Antone was cool and seemed to be having a really good time. Was anyone at Highlands last night that can confirm any of this?

I was at Highlands last night... and I donot recall anything of the mentioning of Antoine Smith. And BTW Antoine wasn't in Auburn to my knowledge... hense why the coaching staff went to his hometown this week. Him being in Auburn would = official visit and it would be all over the news

It was my understanding that Antone has already taken his official visit to Auburn. The 17th Floor(a 7- piece hip hop ensemble) performed at the Highlands last night. Maybe he is just a 17th floor fan? I dont know why my cousin would lie about this. He even described Antone as a short, stout guy that looked like 50 cent and had gold teeth.

As a matter of fact, Antoine has 2 visits left. One is to Florida and the other (I'm not sure) Damn a senior moment! he he he he

As a matter of fact, Antoine has 2 visits left. One is to Florida and the other (I'm not sure) Damn a senior moment! he he he he

140493[/snapback]

don't feel bad, i have senior moments all of the time.....i used to never forget anything and now, somehow i think if i tried, i could be drawing a check on the first of month...i call them brainfarts

i saw some football players there last night but i wasn't there for the whole night and i don't recall the dj ever saying anything about smith or seeing him.

The kid's name is spelled A-N-T-O-N-E. BTW, shouldn't he be in school right now instead of taking mid-week, 10+ hr trips to Auburn? --AUTaxMan

:lol:

I would have to agree it does not make since that he would be there. I think your cousin is pulling a big one on you.

Last night was a week night and thus, a SCHOOL NIGHT!!!

You people need to get out of the clubs and get in the books. Your mama's and daddy's would be very disappointed if they knew what you were doing or how you were spending their hard earned money.

Besides, Antone Smith was spotted at a Waffle House in Tuscaloosa last night with CMS. Shula was overheard as saying, "Hey Tone, have some more f%*#*@g waffles."

I thought I saw him on Road Rules- Real World Challenge or maybe it was American Idol

140615[/snapback]

Yea, saw him last night on Pimp My Ride, then I flipped over to Cinemax and he was in the Movie Busty Cops 6 with Jesse Jane.......Then, just this morning I was watching MTV and he was in 'Lil John's latest Music Video...."OOOOKAY, YEEEEAA......WWWWWHAT".....Antone Rocks.....He and Stanley "The Predator" McClover will get along Great........."YEEEEEEAAAA"......... :big:

Besides, Antone Smith was spotted at a Waffle House in Tuscaloosa last night with CMS. Shula was overheard as saying, "Hey Tone, have some more f%*#*@g waffles."

140695[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::au:

Look, I wasn't trying to start any rumors. I was merely asking if anyone was at the Highlands and could verify/dipute what I heard. Make all the jokes you want. I was just asking a valid question that pertains to Auburn football.

Last night was a week night and thus, a SCHOOL NIGHT!!!

You people need to get out of the clubs and get in the books.  Your mama's and daddy's would be very disappointed if they knew what you were doing or how you were spending their hard earned money.

Besides, Antone Smith was spotted at a Waffle House in Tuscaloosa last night with CMS.  Shula was overheard as saying, "Hey Tone, have some more f%*#*@g waffles."

140695[/snapback]

The Profs obviously aren't making 'em work as hard these days.

Actually, I caught a glimpse of Antone at one of the innaugral balls on TV showing Dick Cheney some new dance moves.

Archived