Bammer QB recruit Barnes

GaTigerFan

He looked horrible....sorry Bama fans.....

140507[/snapback]

How so? He had the best stats of all the QBs and had a second half TD dropped. The 60 yarder to the showboat was a great pass on a deep out.

Also, the Rivals guys saw him all week too...and bumped him up to the #13 QB in the country.

140518[/snapback]

He looked terrible on most of the snaps that I saw including 2 passes that were INT's but dropped.

I am not piling on the guy but I even asked my brother-in-law who the hell this guy was before I found out it was him.

I think we're all worried about him before he gets to campus because we know that after he gets there it's all downhill for him. Which might be good, it could improve his speed.

I think we're all worried about him before he gets to campus because we know that after he gets there it's all downhill for him. Which might be good, it could improve his speed.

140648[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

He's a pocket passer, not a runner like Vick.

140523[/snapback]

What pocket? ...I thought most of your offensive line was either graduating or dropping football because of injuries.

The good news--he has a shot at lots of playing time. The bad news--he'll have to spend most of that time on the run, like it or not. :D

well i'll just be honest.. and you guys can all call me cold hearted and what not.. but it wouldn't bother me to see all of the people wearing dark pink to come off the field with some kind of injury... i'm not meaning life threatening or fatal but i have a hatred for bammer that runs very deep.

this is where the bammers on board get angry, they start coming back with how i'm so heartless and i shouldn't talk like that and how classless i am.. well call me classless but i can't stand bammer.

140638[/snapback]

:no:

140640[/snapback]

ok for those of you on the board that took that last post seriously.. IT WAS A JOKE!! most everyone on here knows i use sarcasm a lot. Sorry for not making that clear Hornet.. my bad.. i was making jokes.. i don't wish injuries on anyone.. it sucks when guys get hurt.. i was just poking fun at BG and Strey.. I like those guys..

140645[/snapback]

:o :huh: ;)<_<:lol:

Being bad in this game doesn't make him bad.

Joe Cox played horrible, worse then horrible, the South Carolina/North Carolina game.....3 completions in numerous attempts and like several INT's.

It happens

Archived