2016 Fall Camp - Practice 6 (Scrimmage)

RunInRed

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Wow... good catch.  

FTR Adams was playing QB for Mississippi Delta, the team that Franklin played against in the last game of the season 

Was looking at the 2 deep chart today on al.com and it's pretty stout on both sides of the ball....lots of experience except at RB and QB....otherwise some good depth it seems to me. ...maybe LBs a bit  unknown but some good guys.

41 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That Adams guy was a pretty good prospect. It's kinda weird why he chose here to come with such a crowded backfield because he could be a legitimate starter elsewhere 

He wasn't getting offers out of juco.

22 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

What makes you say that?

I could be completely off but from what I gather JJ is money when he knows he's not going to get hit. Remember how confident Gus was in him around this time last year? I'm not saying I think he's the best QB on the team. I'm saying he apparently looks the best when not live.

4 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

I watched that a few times.  I think that is actually the walk-on Adams (#16) not JJ.

#16.png

Let's start that guy. 

10 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Should be the name of our offense. Vanilla. Good to hear that about JF3 though b/c some made it sound like he'd been moved all the way out of the QB race. 

Our all white uniforms should be all vanilla from here on...at least until Gus gets his mojo back

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You gotta take my lightning away?

Na. Just didn't want any misconceptions.

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Is he fast? 

according to articles i read, no.   his size compares best to Dak Prescott  (maybe a little heavier).  that ball was pretty though. 

Archived