RunInRed

OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read

60 posts in this topic

@JoeTiger  There is a white dialogue box at the bottom of each page in a thread that reads "Reply to this topic...". Click in that box, type away, hit "Submit Reply", & Voila.

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Came over from AUTigers.com.  Starting to go downhill over there.  Glad to give this place a try, and I hope my posts offer some value.

 

War Damn Eagle!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, AUBigE07 said:

Came over from AUTigers.com.  Starting to go downhill over there.  Glad to give this place a try, and I hope my posts offer some value.

 

War Damn Eagle!

There are bumpy spots here. But you can always ignore anything you feel you need to. Welcome & War Eagle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There are bumpy spots here. But you can always ignore anything you feel you need to. Welcome & War Eagle!

Thank you.  I was over there for years, but when the admins start kicking people out for simply voicing opinions (no harsh language or threats), I figured it was time to find something else.  I did enjoy their content, but it wasn't anything earth-shattering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AUBigE07 said:

Thank you.  I was over there for years, but when the admins start kicking people out for simply voicing opinions (no harsh language or threats), I figured it was time to find something else.  I did enjoy their content, but it wasn't anything earth-shattering.

I like Mark & Jason. I just can't stand Scout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

checking my status for an annual "drive by"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BARNER said:

checking my status for an annual "drive by"

We were concerned..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I need to get posting so I can have my member verified. Membership that is

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, G8orH8or said:

Guess I need to get posting so I can have my member verified. Membership that is

Finally figured out your name. Sorry, I'm slow.

It's Great to Be a....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Finally figured out your name. Sorry, I'm slow.

It's Great to Be a....

Gator Hater from way back in 70s 80s when we played every year. Nastiest bunch of fans back then. Made the Corndogs look like royalty in comparison. Actually had a gameday shirt with Gator Hater on it. It may fit my highschooler if I could find it now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now