OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read

RunInRed

@JoeTiger  There is a white dialogue box at the bottom of each page in a thread that reads "Reply to this topic...". Click in that box, type away, hit "Submit Reply", & Voila.

Edited by ellitor

42 minutes ago, AUBigE07 said:

Came over from AUTigers.com.  Starting to go downhill over there.  Glad to give this place a try, and I hope my posts offer some value.

War Damn Eagle!

There are bumpy spots here. But you can always ignore anything you feel you need to. Welcome & War Eagle!

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There are bumpy spots here. But you can always ignore anything you feel you need to. Welcome & War Eagle!

Thank you.  I was over there for years, but when the admins start kicking people out for simply voicing opinions (no harsh language or threats), I figured it was time to find something else.  I did enjoy their content, but it wasn't anything earth-shattering.

4 minutes ago, AUBigE07 said:

Thank you.  I was over there for years, but when the admins start kicking people out for simply voicing opinions (no harsh language or threats), I figured it was time to find something else.  I did enjoy their content, but it wasn't anything earth-shattering.

I like Mark & Jason. I just can't stand Scout.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/6/2017 at 1:39 PM, G8orH8or said:

Guess I need to get posting so I can have my membership verified.

Finally figured out your name. Sorry, I'm slow.

It's Great to Be a....

2 minutes ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Finally figured out your name. Sorry, I'm slow.

It's Great to Be a....

Gator Hater from way back in 70s 80s when we played every year. Nastiest bunch of fans back then. Made the Corndogs look like royalty in comparison. Actually had a gameday shirt with Gator Hater on it. It may fit my highschooler if I could find it now.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So greetings from an old fart who likes his adult beverages stright and his night time companions young and twisted.

I read many, many post daily, but add my own infrequently. For me the rule to remember is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

BTW, does this count as a post?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JoeinPF said:

So greetings from an old fart who likes his adult beverages stright and his night time companions young and twisted.

I read many, many post daily, but add my own infrequently. For me the rule to remember is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

BTW, does this count as a post?

Maybe...............old fart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dave$AU said:

How do I remove a picture from my signature area? I was on this site years ago and don't remember posting the picture below my holy cow pic. Please help!!

Fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not new...........and again

After many years on this forum and being a silent member/watcher, dating back to the AU-Eagle site, I can no longer take sh-t. Can we please get rid of this a-whole coach? What a jerk.  

From the original WarTiger. 

• 1 month later...

also coming over from autiger.com as a long time member. as someone else suggested the mods over there are a bit overbearing. it seemed to start a few years ago i noticed comments disappearing from the board. they are now quick to censor and delete content and even opinions they don't agree w/. i helped fund some of it many many years ago and am kinda disappointed to see it go downhill so far. happy holidays to all! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, div3 said:

also coming over from autiger.com as a long time member. as someone else suggested the mods over there are a bit overbearing. it seemed to start a few years ago i noticed comments disappearing from the board. they are now quick to censor and delete content and even opinions they don't agree w/. i helped fund some of it many many years ago and am kinda disappointed to see it go downhill so far. happy holidays to all! 

Welcome div

37 minutes ago, div3 said:

Welcome home, Div3

On 12/3/2017 at 6:09 PM, div3 said:

Welcome!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 5:09 PM, div3 said:

Welcome and WDE !!!

• Like 1