RunInRed

OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read

It would be nice if a MOD would start a poll to see what everyone's age is and maybe year of graduation(from Auburn). It might help some of us understand the thought process of some posters, including myself. Is that something you guys are willing to do? Maybe at least post demographics of the participant pool maybe. Just a thought.

Thanks for the rules reminders. I've been away from this board quite a while and am mainly posting this to see if I'm verified. WDE and beat C of C Friday.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, Apraser99 said:

It would be nice if a MOD would start a poll to see what everyone's age is and maybe year of graduation(from Auburn). It might help some of us understand the thought process of some posters, including myself. Is that something you guys are willing to do? Maybe at least post demographics of the participant pool maybe. Just a thought.

Great idea. I am probably close to the oldest on here at 79 ( I have golf beat but probably not by much, but you younger guys throw a lot of acronyms around which I try to figure out. Sometimes I do but I don't get a lot of them. Just age difference I guess .

WDE!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Slammer1 said:

Great idea. I am probably close to the oldest on here at 79 ( I have golf beat but probably not by much, but you younger guys throw a lot of acronyms around which I try to figure out. Sometimes I do but I don't get a lot of them. Just age difference I guess .

WDE!!!

Slammer I started the thread Demographic Curiosity and it appears to be well liked. It is nice to know a little more about the folks with which we banter. Check it out!  War Eagle!!

13 minutes ago, Percolator said:

I'm new! Just got approved today. 

Welcome home

19 minutes ago, Percolator said:

I recommend the "Demographic Curiosity" thread and add your info there.  

Welcome to the board and War Eagle.

43 minutes ago, Percolator said:

Welcome home

2 minutes ago, Brian of Cleveland said:

Is it OK if I reply to this post 50 times?

Just kidding.

Then you'll fit right in. ?

War Eagle!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Then you'll fit right in. ?

War Eagle!!

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine the two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian of Cleveland said:

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine the two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

There's several of us who are probably more about the humor than the "data".... though we do know and love our Tigers!

• Like 2

On 9/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, Brian of Cleveland said:

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

Sometimes, I feel like Auburn football reflects ''dark humor".  :rolleyes:

Regardless, humor is always welcome and appreciated. ;)

• Like 1