Jump to content

OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read


RunInRed
 Share

Recommended Posts

Also recent emigre from the remnants of ITAT Board, trying to reach my 50 posts, and wondering if anyone has noted problems with connecting to that server.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





57 minutes ago, aggie65 said:

Also recent emigre from the remnants of ITAT Board, trying to reach my 50 posts, and wondering if anyone has noted problems with connecting to that server.

No problem for me and welcome to AUF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Been following this thread for quite some time now, but I've finally made an account to post and talk with everyone. Question, is there an app I can download that will make posting and replying easier? Or, do I have to use the website? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, Auburn Tiger said:

Been following this thread for quite some time now, but I've finally made an account to post and talk with everyone. Question, is there an app I can download that will make posting and replying easier? Or, do I have to use the website? Thanks!

Wish I could answer. Sorry no one who knows is responding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Longtime reader - new member. Graduate.

Learning how the board works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been following aufamily for at least 10+yrs, I can’t really recall when I first found it. I’ve never felt the need to post, I just like to drop by to help me keep up with what’s going on.  

A few things about myself.  

1. I live near the belly of the beast, just outside of Tuscaloosa for close to 22yrs. It doesn’t do much for being in the know on all things AU.
2. I’ve been a Auburn fan as long as I can remember.  Both parents are AU grads and I was lucky enough to grow up running the streets of Auburn on the weekends most of my childhood.   
3.  Myself, I never attended Auburn, I had the bright idea to chase a girl to Tuscaloosa and I wasn’t going to school there so I went to work instead.

4. I love Auburn...all the teams, places, ways of life, and the Auburn family (its real).  I’ve been to multiple parts of the world and I almost always get a “War Eagle” not only in the states but often internationally as well.  
 

I wanted to say Hi and War Eagle! 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, StPeteTiger said:

Refugee here from that other formerly free board.

So weird being a newbie again...

Welcome!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Whitco said:

 

Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been following aufamily for at least 10+yrs, I can’t really recall when I first found it. I’ve never felt the need to post, I just like to drop by to help me keep up with what’s going on.  

A few things about myself.  

1. I live near the belly of the beast, just outside of Tuscaloosa for close to 22yrs. It doesn’t do much for being in the know on all things AU.
2. I’ve been a Auburn fan as long as I can remember.  Both parents are AU grads and I was lucky enough to grow up running the streets of Auburn on the weekends most of my childhood.   
3.  Myself, I never attended Auburn, I had the bright idea to chase a girl to Tuscaloosa and I wasn’t going to school there so I went to work instead.

4. I love Auburn...all the teams, places, ways of life, and the Auburn family (its real).  I’ve been to multiple parts of the world and I almost always get a “War Eagle” not only in the states but often internationally as well.  
 

I wanted to say Hi and War Eagle! 

Welcome and War Eagle!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Whitco said:

 

Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been following aufamily for at least 10+yrs, I can’t really recall when I first found it. I’ve never felt the need to post, I just like to drop by to help me keep up with what’s going on.  

A few things about myself.  

1. I live near the belly of the beast, just outside of Tuscaloosa for close to 22yrs. It doesn’t do much for being in the know on all things AU.
2. I’ve been a Auburn fan as long as I can remember.  Both parents are AU grads and I was lucky enough to grow up running the streets of Auburn on the weekends most of my childhood.   
3.  Myself, I never attended Auburn, I had the bright idea to chase a girl to Tuscaloosa and I wasn’t going to school there so I went to work instead.

4. I love Auburn...all the teams, places, ways of life, and the Auburn family (its real).  I’ve been to multiple parts of the world and I almost always get a “War Eagle” not only in the states but often internationally as well.  
 

I wanted to say Hi and War Eagle! 

Important question "did you catch that girl"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, Auburn Tiger said:

Been following this thread for quite some time now, but I've finally made an account to post and talk with everyone. Question, is there an app I can download that will make posting and replying easier? Or, do I have to use the website? Thanks!

No app for now - sorry for the VERY delayed response!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

I understand the reasons, It may turn some people off and clip fresh insight and ideas. It is worth it if it cuts out the trolls. What if the new member has AU ID or good references? Its not too hard for someone to make 50 garbage posts.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...