OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read

RunInRed

Also recent emigre from the remnants of ITAT Board, trying to reach my 50 posts, and wondering if anyone has noted problems with connecting to that server.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, aggie65 said:

Also recent emigre from the remnants of ITAT Board, trying to reach my 50 posts, and wondering if anyone has noted problems with connecting to that server.

No problem for me and welcome to AUF

• 4 months later...

Been following this thread for quite some time now, but I've finally made an account to post and talk with everyone. Question, is there an app I can download that will make posting and replying easier? Or, do I have to use the website? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, Auburn Tiger said:

Been following this thread for quite some time now, but I've finally made an account to post and talk with everyone. Question, is there an app I can download that will make posting and replying easier? Or, do I have to use the website? Thanks!

Wish I could answer. Sorry no one who knows is responding.

• 1 month later...

Longtime reader - new member. Graduate.

Learning how the board works.

Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been following aufamily for at least 10+yrs, I can’t really recall when I first found it. I’ve never felt the need to post, I just like to drop by to help me keep up with what’s going on.  

A few things about myself.  

1. I live near the belly of the beast, just outside of Tuscaloosa for close to 22yrs. It doesn’t do much for being in the know on all things AU.
2. I’ve been a Auburn fan as long as I can remember.  Both parents are AU grads and I was lucky enough to grow up running the streets of Auburn on the weekends most of my childhood.   
3.  Myself, I never attended Auburn, I had the bright idea to chase a girl to Tuscaloosa and I wasn’t going to school there so I went to work instead.

4. I love Auburn...all the teams, places, ways of life, and the Auburn family (its real).  I’ve been to multiple parts of the world and I almost always get a “War Eagle” not only in the states but often internationally as well.  

I wanted to say Hi and War Eagle! 

• Like 7

On 12/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, StPeteTiger said:

Refugee here from that other formerly free board.

So weird being a newbie again...

Welcome!

On 12/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Whitco said:

Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been following aufamily for at least 10+yrs, I can’t really recall when I first found it. I’ve never felt the need to post, I just like to drop by to help me keep up with what’s going on.  

1. I live near the belly of the beast, just outside of Tuscaloosa for close to 22yrs. It doesn’t do much for being in the know on all things AU.
2. I’ve been a Auburn fan as long as I can remember.  Both parents are AU grads and I was lucky enough to grow up running the streets of Auburn on the weekends most of my childhood.   
3.  Myself, I never attended Auburn, I had the bright idea to chase a girl to Tuscaloosa and I wasn’t going to school there so I went to work instead.

4. I love Auburn...all the teams, places, ways of life, and the Auburn family (its real).  I’ve been to multiple parts of the world and I almost always get a “War Eagle” not only in the states but often internationally as well.  

Welcome and War Eagle!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 2:24 PM, Whitco said:

Important question "did you catch that girl"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, Auburn Tiger said:

No app for now - sorry for the VERY delayed response!

• 8 months later...

I understand the reasons, It may turn some people off and clip fresh insight and ideas. It is worth it if it cuts out the trolls. What if the new member has AU ID or good references? Its not too hard for someone to make 50 garbage posts.

• 3 months later...