Brandon Deadrick

aufan175

probably tomorrow - but no one has a clue as to whether it will be bama or Auburn. Some TI folks have said it was Auburn - and Auburn has faired VERY well on players we have gone head-to-head with bama with - but the Rivals writers claim they have no clue.

he just committed to bama.

140779[/snapback]

at least he'll get some playing time there

140782[/snapback]

Yo, is this B-Rad?

Good pick up for Bama.  He would have really been a solid recruit for us but let's go get Antone.

140799[/snapback]

I can't remember the last recruit we got from the state of Kentucky... I not surprised we missed out on him. Bammer has gotten a few from there... Shaun Alexander for one... Since we didn't land Deaderick, I hope we can sign Bobby Greenwood from Prattville. I believe they are equally talented. We could use another DE.

Yeah, Ole Brandon said he wanted to go somewhere that he could win championships!! :ua::moon::au::au::au::au:

140779[/snapback]

...and now he is an 8 STAR!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:au::homer:

140779[/snapback]

at least he'll get some playing time there

140782[/snapback]

I hope he has lots of stamina. Between Bama's offensive line (or lack thereof) and Shula's play calling, their defense is going to be on the field a long, long time!

And their defense is about as terrible as their offense. :)

Ahhhh......We didn't want Brandon anyhow.....Just kiddin'. I kinda wished that we'd got 'em, but hay Bobby's still out there.......Maybe we can pull 'em

i heard he wanted to be a part of something special like pulling a team out of the sec cellar... no seriously, good pick up for bama. too bad for him, losing 4 straight is going to be tough on anyone

Archived