Mark My Word 2016

DaddyBoyAU

Mark my words: CGM is pulling a complete rope-a-dope on the CFB world, and we see Woody Barrett get substantial playing time week one versus Clempson.  Once we win that game, and CGM sees what he really has, the offense is tailored to his talents (ie, the playbook  is completely opened), and Woody becomes the starter the rest of the way and named Freshman All American. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Mark My Word: Woody will be the starting QB by mid-season. 

I heard something about this somewhere else last night. That's an interesting stance to have and very worrisome for me. 

On 8/15/2016 at 8:34 AM, DaddyBoyAU said:

2-0 in my first shot at it last season.

Kerryon Johnson doesn't reach 1000 yards net rushing.

Kamryn Pettway leads the team in rushing TDs.

No AU QB reaches 400 yards net rushing.

AU finishes 5-7 regular season.

Gus is retained, hires Kendall Briles as OC, signs Jarrett Stidham, and AU completes the 2nd biggest turn-around in AU history in 2017.

Mark my Words: Auburn has 10 sacks in first game
Mark my Words: Sean White throws for 350 yards and 3 TD against Clemson
Mark my Words: Alabama loses 4 games this year.

6 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

2-0 in my first shot at it last season.

Kerryon Johnson doesn't reach 1000 yards net rushing.

Kamryn Pettway leads the team in rushing TDs.

No AU QB reaches 400 yards net rushing.

AU finishes 5-7 regular season.

Gus is retained, hires Kendall Briles as OC, signs Jarrett Stidham, and AU completes the 2nd biggest turn-around in AU history in 2017.

You confident Gus can survive less than a 7 win season?  I'd love for that last scenario to shake out...just think he needs a decent record and for recruiting to stay positive.

Mark My Words:  Clemson wins National Championship...........................................with one loss.

MMW: Gus remembers we have a TE and he catches 500 yards

MMW:  We have one All-SEC LB this year.

11 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

You confident Gus can survive less than a 7 win season?  I'd love for that last scenario to shake out...just think he needs a decent record and for recruiting to stay positive.

Not 100% confident, but as many have stated, Jacobs and Gus are tight. Despite a bad record, I believe he'll give Gus another chance if he hires Briles, which would lock up Stidham.

Mark my Words: Auburn will have 2 - 1000 yard rushers and neither will be a QB

Mark my Words: Auburn will have 2nd best D in the SEC and first won't be Bama

Mark my Words: Bama will lose 3 or more games this year

Mark my Words: LSU will implode this year and Auburn will win the SEC West

On 8/15/2016 at 2:15 PM, AUBURNJAC said:

Auburn will beat Clemson 35-24

Auburn will not lose more than 1 regular season game

Auburn will beat bama by more than 10 points this year

JF3 plays 50% of the snaps against Clemson and Arky St. and 100% from there on out

Auburns offense is officially back and firing on all cylinders by LSU

Auburn literally smokes everyone along the way except for LSU and UT in the SECCG, but squeks out wins even against those two thanks to our new and improved top 10 in the country defense

Auburn plays USCw in the playoffs and wins 52-41

Auburn plays Michigan in the National Championship game and in an unexpected defense slugfest, beats Michigan to win it all 13-9

Bama will lose at least 3 regular season games, and will not represent the SEC West or be in the playoff's

http://adwhois.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/StrongestofStrong.jpg

Mark my word: Golf will make a trip to my neck of the woods in the mountains of Western NC, and will beat me in a 72 hole match play by 1 stroke on my par 3- 18 hole golf course. Each of us will have 2 hole-in-ones during match play.

MMW: We beat Clemson by a score of 34 to 21. Dabbo will go into a fit at midfield and will try to punch Gus in the head and will miss by a foot. Dabbo will fall to the ground and will cry like a baby and will be taken off of the field in a huge stroller. He will jump out of the stroller and will be chased down by 2 Alabama State Troopers.

MMW: We beat LSU by a score of 42 -21. Fournette will rush for 42 yards and will fumble 6 times as Lawson meets him in the backfield on numerous occasions. We will put 538 yards of offense on Aranda's defense. We give up only 302 yards with 150 of these late in the 4th quarter as CKS lets some of the reserves get good game experience.

MMW: We beat Ole Miss by a score of 45-17. Kelly throws 5 picks of which we turn into 24 points. OM fires Freeze the next day in a strange event of things. OM finishes the season at 4-8. OM fades into the background of obscurity and has 6 losing seasons thereafter. OM hires Will Muschamp and keeps him throughout the 6 losing seasons and fires him after he has a turnaround season of  8-4.

It is getting late and I need to sleep on it.

Mark my word....

UCF will win a game this season...more than 5....

Our receivers will drop a pass or two this season...

JJ will score at least 5 TD's this year....

We will beat TAM at home this year

MMW: We lead the SEC in sacks and TFLs

MMW: Our receivers will be a bright spot on the offense.

MMW: We will lead the SEC on interceptions.

MMW: K-Mart will have over 500 yards rushing

MMW:  We will have a 1st team SEC LB

MMW: We will have a 1st team SEC OG

MMW: We will beat LSU and USA convincingly 

MMW: We will avg +30 ppg

MMW: We will see the T-Zach pump-n-go for a touchdown at least 2 times

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

MMW: We lead the SEC in sacks and TFLs

MMW: Our receivers will be a bright spot on the offense.

MMW: We will lead the SEC on interceptions.

MMW: K-Mart will have over 500 yards rushing

MMW:  We will have a 1st team SEC LB

MMW: We will have a 1st team SEC OG

MMW: We will beat LSU and USA convincingly 

MMW: We will avg +30 ppg

MMW: We will see the T-Zach pump-n-go for a touchdown at least 2 times

Auburn vs. America!? Can't wait. 

10 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Mark my word: Golf will make a trip to my neck of the woods in the mountains of Western NC, and will beat me in a 72 hole match play by 1 stroke on my par 3- 18 hole golf course. Each of us will have 2 hole-in-ones during match play.

MMW: We beat Clemson by a score of 34 to 21. Dabbo will go into a fit at midfield and will try to punch Gus in the head and will miss by a foot. Dabbo will fall to the ground and will cry like a baby and will be taken off of the field in a huge stroller. He will jump out of the stroller and will be chased down by 2 Alabama State Troopers.

MMW: We beat LSU by a score of 42 -21. Fournette will rush for 42 yards and will fumble 6 times as Lawson meets him in the backfield on numerous occasions. We will put 538 yards of offense on Aranda's defense. We give up only 302 yards with 150 of these late in the 4th quarter as CKS lets some of the reserves get good game experience.

MMW: We beat Ole Miss by a score of 45-17. Kelly throws 5 picks of which we turn into 24 points. OM fires Freeze the next day in a strange event of things. OM finishes the season at 4-8. OM fades into the background of obscurity and has 6 losing seasons thereafter. OM hires Will Muschamp and keeps him throughout the 6 losing seasons and fires him after he has a turnaround season of  8-4.

It is getting late and I need to sleep on it.

1 stroke?????? your nuts playing a $100 nassau

Mark my words: Alabama will have 2 or more losses before November. 

Mark my words: If Tennessee loses to Florida their season is over.

Mark my words: 3 games will determine Auburn's season. Clemson, aTm, and Ole Miss.

Mark my words: Miami will win more games than Georgia.

I agree except for the Clemson game. Could recover from that, and may not necessarily have to run the table if the SEC west eats its own to get to the SEC champion game. But if you're talking about CFP potential at all, agree

Archived