Television Shows

Only 2 episodes for part 2 Stranger things!?  They were packed enough for 4 episodes though.  Still really good and sets it up nicely. 

• Like 1

BTW, The Old Man is outstanding.  The twists and turns, dialogue and acting are superb.  

Edited by Mike4AU
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

BTW, The Old Man is outstanding.  The twists and tuns, dialogue and acting are superb.  

Thanks numnuts....see you're special you got two in one day

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I had no idea he was actually catfished.

I remember when that happen and thinking wth......it was just crazy to think it possible for someone of his stature to get catfished

• Like 1

Walking Dead fans...

'TWD' stars Andrew Lincoln and Danai Gurira surprised fans at Comic-Con to reveal the long-awaited Rick Grimes movie will be a 6-hour show instead.

The series will launch with six episodes with Scott M. Gimple serving as showrunner.

LINK

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Old Man was great. Love Lithgow. Best thing Bridges has done since The Big Lebowski.

BTW, both actors that portrayed them as younger versions both absolutely nailed it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Locke and Key final season 3 dropped.  Binged the whole thing today.  I loved it and it's conclusion. It's not for everyone but worked for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Mike Tyson series on Hulu has been great so far. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm falling behind. I don't watch much TV other than sports.

The Sandman -- ready for the last episode. A semi-decent series.
Lotr: Rings of Power - watched 1st episode but need to restart.
Andor -- have not watched any of it yet. Mostly disappointed with Disney.

Waiting for The Witcher and Wheel of Time to return.

But really, I'm not obsessed with TV. If it is not really captivating me, I'm ambivalent. Gimmee some AWESOME!

For those that enjoyed Haunting of Hill House, Haunting of Bly Manor, and Midnight Mass comes the fourth horror series, The Midnight Club:

• 4 weeks later...

I messed up and watched the Periferal. I'm hooked after 1 episode.  

• 3 weeks later...

Wednesday released on Netflix today.  Fantastic! I know small sample size. Only watched 1 episode so far. But it is what it should be. Jenna Ortega is a star. Love it. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, AUBwins said:

Wednesday released on Netflix today.  Fantastic! I know small sample size. Only watched 1 episode so far. But it is what it should be. Jenna Ortega is a star. Love it. 

After watching the full season, my initial assessment held up.  Jenna Ortega is absolutely brilliant in this.  Perfectly cast.  Directed by Tim Burton and has that feel about things.  Also find the TV14 rating is appropriate.  Just a few adult words with some disturbing images.  Not too much of either.  Fun watch. 

• 2 weeks later...