Television Shows

On 9/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, McLoofus said:

We were all in and then fell off and didn't really look back.

Have we talked about 'Love' on Netflix? I'm enjoying it. 

'Ozark' is back. Nice.

Anyone recommend any Amazon series? We like the Mrs. Maisel show. So-so on Goliath but haven't really gotten very far at all. Not sure about Hand of God. Didn't like American Gods at all.

Wife and I just finished season 2 last night great finish imo with a perfect song to end the show. Also don't mess with Wendy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Wife and I just finished season 2 last night great finish imo with a perfect song to end the show. Also don't mess with Wendy

Just getting started on season 2, but I already know the 2nd episode starts with a Townes Van Zandt song. Cinematography is killer.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 7:46 AM, McLoofus said:

We were all in and then fell off and didn't really look back.

Have we talked about 'Love' on Netflix? I'm enjoying it. 

'Ozark' is back. Nice.

Anyone recommend any Amazon series? We like the Mrs. Maisel show. So-so on Goliath but haven't really gotten very far at all. Not sure about Hand of God. Didn't like American Gods at all.

We watched the first season on Love. And the first episode of the second. And that’s about it. Felt the characters were a bit hateable. 

I loved Goliath first season. Didn’t care for the 2nd. 

Wife really likes the Man in the High Castle. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Ozark s2 really went from nothing to s*** is hitting the fan all of the time in a short period. 

Yes it did wife and I finished watching last week. Like I said before you don't want to mess with Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

New limited series, Maniac(Jonah Hill, Emma Stone), is very bizarre starting out. Reminds me a lot of Black Mirror. 

Just started that one myself. Very intriguing. I'll watch anything with those two in it. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Just started that one myself. Very intriguing. I'll watch anything with those two in it. 

Did you finish The Expanse?

Just now, McLoofus said:

I did. And, dude, I'm glad Jeffy B is saving it. 

Still need to re-watch the whole thing, though. 

Did you get to watch season 3, or only 1-2?

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I watched S3. The rare show that starts of great and each season only gets better.

Q - "How do you know what it's like to walk in pumps?"

A - "I didn't always work in space."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I didn’t like the end of s2. 

I thought it left much anticipation for s3. Their goal?  Especially what he said to his daughter as Wendy prepared to speak at the ceremony. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I thought it left much anticipation for s3. Their goal?  Especially what he said to his daughter as Wendy prepared to speak at the ceremony. 

Agree also Wendy is a bad ass

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Agree also Wendy is a bad ass

That cartel is the badass. They are in a true s*** sandwich. I was glad Wendy took of what she did with the bag in the diner. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, alexava said:

That cartel is the badass. They are in a true s*** sandwich. I was glad Wendy took of what she did with the bag in the diner. 

Great set by her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I just don’t think the series needs another season. I think they could’ve sewed it up and ended it on a different note, afraid it’ll get dragged out or away from them in more seasons. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I just don’t think the series needs another season. I think they could’ve sewed it up and ended it on a good note, afraid it’ll get dragged out or away from them in more seasons. 

What? It’s just heating up....

• 1 month later...

I have always been a ghost adventures fan.  They are doing a live 4 hour show on Halloween night.  I am going to try to catch it.  I find GA better than the others because of the small personal group and not much in the way of big camera crews.