Television Shows

@McLoofus........finished Better call Saul.......loved it and ended too quick........questions I need answers too so I started somewhere in the middle of season 2 of Breaking Bad to make some connections.......I know BCS is basically a prequel and so far the biggest thing I've noticed is Gilligan really loves music montages in both shows.......didn't even notice in my first binge of Breaking Bad 😂

Edited by kevon67

Just now, ellitor said:

Loved that show!

I hated that Netflix dropped HIMYM.  I would rotate that and The Office for my shows to watch during lunch.  I very well may get Hulu just for that show

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I hated that Netflix dropped HIMYM.  I would rotate that and The Office for my shows to watch during lunch.  I very well may get Hulu just for that show

What show is that? I am always looking for a good watch. The Office is top 3 all time for me. I can turn on any episode, anytime, and get lost in a binge for hours or even days with The Office.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I have never watched a single episode. Is it still on air? Maybe Netflix has it or any other streaming service?

They aired their last season in 2014.  It is a really good show.  That is probably Neil Patrick Harris' most famous role.  One thing that amazes me is they had the ability to tie in current episodes with episodes from previous seasons.  To give you an example, their opening scene in the series finale was shot during season two on purpose to capture them when they were younger.  Cool stuff like that.  And The Office is probably my all time favorite show.  If you like that, you will also like Parks and Recreation.  Same producers and one of the same actresses.  NBC almost did a crossover show between both.

8 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Maybe Netflix has it or any other streaming service?

This is what abw was talking about yesterday. He’s thinking about picking up Hulu because Netflix doesn’t have the show anymore.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

This is what abw was talking about yesterday. He’s thinking about picking up Hulu because Netflix doesn’t have the show anymore.

45 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

They aired their last season in 2014.  It is a really good show.  That is probably Neil Patrick Harris' most famous role.  One thing that amazes me is they had the ability to tie in current episodes with episodes from previous seasons.  To give you an example, their opening scene in the series finale was shot during season two on purpose to capture them when they were younger.  Cool stuff like that.  And The Office is probably my all time favorite show.  If you like that, you will also like Parks and Recreation.  Same producers and one of the same actresses.  NBC almost did a crossover show between both.

Guys if your interested in Television shows check this thread out

33 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Guys if your interested in Television shows check this thread out

giphy.gif

On 10/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, kevon67 said:

@McLoofus........finished Better call Saul.......loved it and ended too quick........questions I need answers too so I started somewhere in the middle of season 2 of Breaking Bad to make some connections.......I know BCS is basically a prequel and so far the biggest thing I've noticed is Gilligan really loves music montages in both shows.......didn't even notice in my first binge of Breaking Bad 😂

There is another season coming FYI.  If you liked that, then watch El Camino on Netflix

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

There is another season coming FYI.  If you liked that, then watch El Camino on Netflix

I had no idea another season.......thanks for sharing I seriously needed some closure.........El Camio was good.......watched it after recently rewatching BB in the middle of season 2........I had fogotten plenty of Breaking Bad........as for Better Call Saul I finally made a Cinnabun connection.

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Has anyone seen Netflix's Living with Yourself? It's Paul Rudd....pretty good show 4 episodes in.

3 episodes in. Very interesting premise. I think Mrs. Loof has checked out but I might give it another shot. 

We only get a little bit of TV time and I've got a couple other shows I need to catch up on.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

3 episodes in. Very interesting premise. I think Mrs. Loof has checked out but I might give it another shot. 

We only get a little bit of TV time and I've got a couple other shows I need to catch up on.

Yea I finished a couple more and have lost interest. I am invested enough now to finish the season (2 more EPS) , but not as good as I thought after first few episodes. Any Sons of Anarchy fans? That is my all time favorite show along with Justified and Breaking Bad. If you like SOA you may like Mayans. It's a spin-off of SOA and is pretty good. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Greenleaf" is wicked, wicked, wicked.  Being in ministry, this series makes me cringe at the machinations behind some "houses of God."  That said, we're all flawed---but new levels of deception and downright here.  Only one episode left in this all-too-short season.  Not a fan of Oprah...but we are glued.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80140955

Edited by ToraGirl

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I just started the Wire over again for when we’re not trying to focus on a serious series. 

Can't go wrong with the Wire........my all time favorite👍

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:26 PM, kevon67 said:

Can't go wrong with the Wire........my all time favorite👍

Such a solid first season. Then a complete different second season. Wasn’t crazy about the second season until the last few episodes first time I watched it. It was a lot better the second time around. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Such a solid first season. Then a complete different second season. Wasn’t crazy about the second season until the last few episodes first time I watched it. It was a lot better the second time around. 

Was the second season mainly about the docks?.......tempted to do a re watch......till December Witcher.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Was the second season mainly about the docks?.......tempted to do a re watch......till December Witcher.

Yep. Almost a complete departure from the first season. 

I watched the Witcher trailer the other day. It looks solid. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Everybody hates on the second season but I loved it.