Television Shows

7 hours ago, AURex said:

Cancelled Netflix, just like 200,000 other subscribers. Netflix continues raising subscription cost and there's nothing but crappy Ryan Reynolds movies and a big bunch of series that are so mediocre they are cancelled after one year.

Goodbye Netflix.

I also liked cursed.  Shouldn't have been canceled.  Too many services out there to be priced higher than say HBO max. 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Just how good is this?

It is decent.  I wouldn’t say it is amazing though.  I’m more looking forward to Peaky Blinders’ final season Netflix as well as Westworld. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

It is decent.  I wouldn’t say it is amazing though.  I’m more looking forward to Peaky Blinders’ final season Netflix as well as Westworld. 

The final season for Peaky Blinders and I just started watching this past weekend. 

9 hours ago, Tigermike said:

The final season for Peaky Blinders and I just started watching this past weekend. 

You just started watching Peaky Blinders, or just started the final season of Peaky Blinders?

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

You just started watching Peaky Blinders, or just started the final season of Peaky Blinders?

Sorry that wasn't plainer.  I just started the series.  I've had it on my list for a long time and never started till last weekend.

43 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

Sorry that wasn't plainer.  I just started the series.  I've had it on my list for a long time and never started till last weekend.

You will really enjoy it once you can get past some of the heavy accents making it difficult to understand 10% of the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Finished about a month ago so still fresh........one of the best shows Netflix has in my opinion..........man Jeff Hardy's character I truly enjoy........good writing all actors top shelf👍

• Like 1

Just now, kevon67 said:

Finished about a month ago so still fresh........one of the best shows Netflix has in my opinion..........man Jeff Hardy's character I truly enjoy........good writing all actors top shelf👍

Sorry think it's Tom Hardy

Dang that trailer looks good.  Looks like so much packed into what is likely only 6 episodes lol

22 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Dang that trailer looks good.  Looks like so much packed into what is likely only 6 episodes lol

Uggg dont get me started..........Still unhappy with Ozark😆

Finally watched Walking Dead..........15 episode plus seasons........without spoiling; then again I am awfully late to the dance, there seems to be a  point in  the series where  several people I spoke with quit watching......I quit watching at the very same episode for a few days.....the episode drained me........I did end  up finishing.........good show I thought.

On 5/17/2022 at 10:32 AM, abw0004 said:

You will really enjoy it once you can get past some of the heavy accents making it difficult to understand 10% of the time.

Had to use the subtitle feature or close caption to understand it. Same with the old 24 series due to accents and low voices at times. 

• Like 1

Obi Wan was awesome! Much more depth to the story than I realized it would be.  And they gave us 2 episodes!!

On 5/26/2022 at 4:49 PM, augolf1716 said:

FRIDAY!!!!

Stranger Things

Oh shoot.  Did you say stranger things!!!?????   I was so focused on Obi Wan.  I forgot!

My phone died with 5-10 mins left of first episode Stranger Things.  So get the phone on charger, get ready for bed to then watch the end .... should have waited until morning 😆.  Now I need to kill a little time before sleeping lol. 

Edited by AUBwins
Update ... no nightmares lol
  • Sad 1