Television Shows

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Cool!

Welcome home and post often.

ABSOLUTELY!!! pop culture is kaaaaaaaaaaaaaang to me. If you come for the king you best not miss!

avon.gif

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!! pop culture is kaaaaaaaaaaaaaang to me. If you come for the king you best not miss!

avon.gif

Still the best show ever made and it's not particularly close. 

By all means, my dude, glad to have you. Bring it. 

(There's been a recent uptick in activity, but this thread is criminally underused.)

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Still the best show ever made and it's not particularly close. 

By all means, my dude, glad to have you. Bring it. 

(There's been a recent uptick in activity, but this thread is criminally underused.)

OMGSH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with this so much. The Wire is def the GOAT!!! It is amazing. I have watched it all the way through 2 more times after I originally saw it. It somehow gets better each time.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

OMGSH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with this so much. The Wire is def the GOAT!!! It is amazing. I have watched it all the way through 2 more times after I originally saw it. It somehow gets better each time.

Another project on my list. You might've just inspired me to actually follow through on it. 

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Another project on my list. You might've just inspired me to actually follow through on it. 

Gwill inspire you.............. there is SO much I could say OMGSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Gwill inspire you.............. there is SO much I could say OMGSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Looks like he is not the only one. Excellent use of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOW!!!!!! I never knew this was the thread on AU family I had been missing out on. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I freaking love it. I just wanted to chime in I am floored and pleasantly suprised AP Bio got renewed. That show is freaking hilarious. 

This thread is......where everybody knows your name and always glad you came.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

avon.gif

Man I was hooked on the Wire.........Omar's comming!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Just now, kevon67 said:

This thread is......where everybody knows your name and always glad you came.

norm.gif

• Love 1

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Man I was hooked on the Wire.........Omar's comming!!!!!!!!

So many iconic characters!!!!!!! Omar was def one of the best though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

So many iconic characters!!!!!!! Omar was def one of the best though.

It was so well written and you right......sooooooo many iconic characters.......shiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

• Love 1

It was so well written and you right......sooooooo many iconic characters.......shiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

hahahahahahaahahahah YES!!!!!!!!!! any time he was on a episode he was amazing!!! his character was amazing.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahahahaahahahah YES!!!!!!!!!! any time he was on a episode he was amazing!!! his character was amazing.

They all excelled.......nearly every character....big or small delivered each week.?

They all excelled.......nearly every character....big or small delivered each week.?

this is EXACTLY what the end of the week needed. MORE WIRE TALK!!! WOOOOOO!!! God bless you sir.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

@McLoofus and @AUld fAUx@, this became a thing this morning:

6g7BiKH.jpg

Cool! BTW - ...

On 5/15/2018 at 4:25 PM, Strychnine said:

I think the vast difference in the television landscape between Firefly in 2003 and today bodes well for the Expanse's chances.  Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix were not options at all when Firefly got the ax.  Now they are producing their own content.

As for resolution, I thought Serenity did a good job of tying off the Firefly universe in a way that it could be continued at some point, or laid to rest.  The Expanse's writers have stated that season 3 ends much the same way.  It could serve as a series finale if it absolutely has to, but leaves the door open for plenty of continuation.  That is a lot better than what SGU got.

... seeing the outlines of your predicted flexible ending.

Many Thanks.

2 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Cool! BTW - ...

... seeing the outlines of your predicted flexible ending.

Many Thanks.

As of which episode?

2 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

As of which episode?

Shoot. Last night.

Have I seen the whole thing?

1 minute ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Shoot. Last night.

Have I seen the whole thing?

Last night was the beginning of the 3rd book.  I assume you saw the other 6 episodes?

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

Last night was the beginning of the 3rd book.  I assume you saw the other 6 episodes?

Most, not all, but I think I've generally been able to backfill my gaps from context.

Aside - What's a # mean/good for?

5 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Most, not all, but I think I've generally been able to backfill my gaps from context.

Aside - What's a # mean/good for?

I hope you at least saw last week's episode, Immolation.  It is one of the best of all 3 seasons.

# is a hashtag for Twitter.  #SaveTheExpanse is what is promoted on Twitter, and effectively became the campaign's name.  In case you were wondering, no, that photo is not photoshopped.  The Roci is attached to a high-altitude research balloon.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

I hope you at least saw last week's episode, Immolation.  It is one of the best of all 3 seasons.

# is a hashtag for Twitter.  #SaveTheExpanse is what is promoted on Twitter, and effectively became the campaign's name.  In case you were wondering, no, that photo is not photoshopped.  The Roci is attached to a high-altitude research balloon.

All good then. Quitting last night would've seemed waaay more "flexible" than "ending."

Is a hashtag of any use if I don't tweet?