RIR.....help

Proud Tiger

On 8/20/2016 at 9:50 PM, Proud Tiger said:

I tried to send you a PM but it says my mailbox is full and I can't figure out how to delete old messages. Help.

You should be good to go now ...

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:03 AM, RunInRed said:

You should be good to go now ...

Thanks. How do I delete old messages?

Also, has the "like" button for posts been removed?

On 8/23/2016 at 2:22 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Thanks. How do I delete old messages?

Also, has the "like" button for posts been removed?

Not RIR but if you are on computer look to the very upper right hand part of any AU family forum page you are on. There is an envelope that says "messages" when you put your cursor on it. When you click on the envelope it brings up your most recent PM conversations and a link below them that reads "Go to Inbox". Click on it. On the next page in big letters on the left hand side of the page is the word "Inbox". To the right of inbox is the round settings symbol. Click on it. A drop down box appears. The 3rd option says "Empty". Click on it. A box appears reading "Are you sure you want to delete ALL messages in Inbox? This can't be undone." Click "ok" & all your PM conversations are gone.

Another way to delete old conversations is 1 at a time. From the Inbox page click on 1 of the conversations you have going. It will pull up the conversation on your page.  To the right you will see "Options" in an orange box. Click it. The 3rd option reads "Delete Conversation". A box will appear that reads "Are you sure you want to delete this conversation?". Click "ok" and that 1 conversation is gone.

You can also delete multiple conversations without deleting all conversations by clicking the boxes by each conversation you want to delete. Clicking the boxes puts a check mark in the boxes. A pop up appears at the bottom center of the page reading how many conversations you selected, a trash can to the right of that, & an arrow to the right of the trash can. Click on the trash can. A box appears saying "Are you sure you want to delete # conversations?". Click "ok" & you have deleted multiple but not all conversations.

I know that was long winded but I hope it helps.

Archived